LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
49,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moves can be performmed with this setup?
I'm a street rida so I'm not concerned with hoppin'
I'll be putting it on my 64 Impala.

f,b,s,s
Side-Side
Pancake
3-Wheel
???????????????????

What setup would be best for the moves I'm looking for above?

thanks in advance - L8

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think you can get most of your moves with just one pump but you'll need at least two to get a three and even with that you can only get a moving three providing you have enough weight in the back corners.

I think I'm right. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
95 Posts
This is true I guess but by the time you buy this many dumps, you are better off financially as well as performance wise to get another one, two, or three pumps even, depending on what types of dumps you get.

·
49,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by BROWN SOCIETY CC@Nov 17 2003, 07:15 PM
You can do whatever you want with a single pump as long as you have the right number of dumps.
serio homie.......can you get me some specifics with the layout.....would I be better with a two pump setup?????????????

L8

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by 1 LO 64+Nov 17 2003, 06:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1 LO 64 @ Nov 17 2003, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BROWN SOCIETY CC@Nov 17 2003, 07:15 PM
You can do whatever you want with a single pump as long as you have the right number of dumps.
serio homie.......can you get me some specifics with the layout.....would I be better with a two pump setup?????????????

L8[/b][/quote]
Yeah, performance wise youre better with a 2 pump and you can make a 2 pump set up act like a 4 pump as well. This topic has been posted on here, I'll do you a favor and look for it..........

Last edited by BROWN SOCIETY CC at Nov 17 2003, 11:41 PM

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
2 pump set-up homie, you need one, i can get htem NEW, PROHOPPER, for $800 for that all chrome kit, shipped to your door ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
You know that most people say thay if you are going to go with a two pump, its well worth your money to go and get a third, you'll have a lot more fun with it and you will be wishing that you went and got the third one later on. Moves are unlimited with three pump setups.

·
49,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Mr.Deez@Nov 18 2003, 06:08 AM
You know that most people say thay if you are going to go with a two pump, its well worth your money to go and get a third, you'll have a lot more fun with it and you will be wishing that you went and got the third one later on. Moves are unlimited with three pump setups.
Yea....but I won't be wrapping the frame at all...........I want just enought to put these fuckin' ricers with bags down in the dirt.......

feel me?

·
49,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
95 Posts
you say that you wanna do three wheels but you won't be wrappin the frame at all. Don't do that man, you'll end up probably fuckin up ur frame. You can do the rest of your moves without it but not three wheelin.

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Do yourself a favor. Either 2 pumps 4 dumps if you're not wrapping the frame or 4 pumps 4 dumps it you are. I know you don't wanna go through the crap with frame wrapping but you'll at least have to reinforce the rear humps on 3 sides, get the front crossmember and possible add another crossmember up front out of like 1 or 2 inch box tube so that your frame rails don't bend, come in together, or fold. Seriously, if you just do those minor mods your car will last alot longer, even if you do 3 corners all the time rather than a bone stock frame! ;)

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by 1 LO 64@Nov 18 2003, 07:25 AM
Yea....but I won't be wrapping the frame at all...........I want just enought to put these fuckin' ricers with bags down in the dirt.......

feel me?
you could always get bags. if its just for the street.

Last edited by the_cat at Nov 18 2003, 08:22 PM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
With a normal 1pump/ 2dump set-up will give you 4 moves;
1). Pancake
2). Front up/down
3). Back up/down
4). See-Saw

However, if you wanna spend the money for the extra dumps and manifold you can do just as much as the 4pumpers. The downside of that is that you'll end up spending just as much if not more on the manifold & dumps as if you were just to go w/ the multiple pumps.

The only benefit of 1pump/ multiple dumps is as a space saver. Mostly you used to see these on euros which don't have alot of room. Now mostly they've converted to those weakass bags.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Originally posted by the_cat+Nov 18 2003, 08:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_cat @ Nov 18 2003, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1 LO 64@Nov 18 2003, 07:25 AM

feel me?
you could always get bags. if its just for the street.[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :twak:
idiot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts