LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was made a while back by my brother. Now that i have a new one this ones up for grabs. I'll take $80.00 OBO. PM me if intrested. No shipping included. I'll post some more pics of bike parts im selling later.

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
80 is a steal !!!! i would get it if i was workin on a bike with square twisted parts!!!!

so if i where yall coming across custom parts online is one time chance ,, so yall should hit that sissy bar up if yalls wanna roll with the crowd :cool:

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'll try to post pictures later of other custom parts that we have lying around. These parts are bare metal, so you would have to have them chromed.

The sissy bar is five years old, but still in great shape, it cost 60 just to get it chromed.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by lowrider2NV@Aug 11 2005, 09:04 AM~3593013
nice ....i like it!
was it on deathdealer?
Sorry havent been on here for a while. Yea it used to be on the first version of Death Dealer. Now i have a new one so this ones just collecting dust. I'll try to post more up soon. I've been pretty much banned to get on here while i'm at work so its been hard to do anything. My brother took the pics without cleaning it so yes it is show chrome, just needs to be cleaned. I'll try to answer all yalls pms as quick as i can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts