LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the downtime! We are still working on getting the complete site restored, but most things should be up and going again.

Basically, the problem was a virus was found on the last server the site was running on and the host shut it down to ensure that no data was compromised. We had to switch to a new server and wait for some configuration issues with the old one to restore all the old data. The good news is I decided to lease my own dedicated server this time. That means LayItLow.com is the only site running here so, hopefully, there will be performance improvements and less problems in the future (or at least, I'll have more direct control over any that do come up).

I'll be testing out the search feature of the forums soon and hopefully turning it back on to see how things run with it.

Also, I still don't have e-mail restored on the server so note that any messages you send to [email protected] won't be getting through for awhile.

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
E-mail to [email protected] should be working again.

The site is pretty much back to normal. I'll fix any other issues as I find them.

Oh, and the Ride of the month for May will be up SOON! With the server issue taking priority, we are still stuck in April as far as that's concerned.

Thanks!

:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.