LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 chevy blue bird school bus that is bagged and body droped. It has freash paint, all the inter. is done in black and black ostrich. It has alpine head unit, 4 kicker CVR 12"s on a orion 2000 watt amp. Has been in 6 mags under show covarage. MANY web sites, Was just shot Full features for mini truckin mag. and street truck mag.Also has features on Disrupting the peace video, Domantion video, Twisted inc video all the lettering is removable just decals. this thing is a real head turner.have used it in a wedding and have been asked to do many parties and proms. i have local shops ask me to bring it to there shop on weekend to draw atten. We built this for our shop and its time to start another project so this one must go. it runs and drives. has 350 with auto trans. NO A\C and only runs 50-55MPH

·
Registered
681 Posts
that motherfucker is tight... whats the asking price??? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
damn nice bus....!!

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
tight

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Originally posted by MAYHEM@Sep 26 2007, 10:05 AM~8872679
a short bus ,does a helmet come wiff it??

:roflmao:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
bring it out here to the Bay Area I'm sure it would sell !!!

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
THAT SHIT IS AWESOME, I SEEN A LONG BUS ONCE THAT THE BACK END HINGED UP AND THE FLOOR HINGED DOWN SO YOU COULD DRIVE A CAR RIGHT INTO THE BACK OF IT AND THE REST OF IT WAS DONE CAMPER STYLE, A CHEAP IDEA FOR A RACECAR TOW VEHICLE, I DONT KNOW IF IT WOULD HOLD A CAR WITH HYDROS CAUSE THEY WERE JUST TOWING A 240SX DRIFT CAR, AND I KNOW YOU CAN BUY THOSE OLD BUSES REAL CHEAP. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts