LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna switch my frotn bags to slam bags. actually i wanna go slams all the way around but don't ahev the money. I wanna go with the 400psi but i'll probably never even get around that much psi. SO heres my 1st question on the 200psi ones how much can you go over and still be fine ? and also who has the best deal have paypal so am readty when i find a good deal :cheesy:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
what you runnin up front again?

·
14,255 Posts
them air lifts boubling yet? I've seen most RE's for like $70 to $75, but that's as low as they go.

·
14,255 Posts
I do, it kind of feels weird, like something is jiggling loose.

·
14,255 Posts
fuck yeah!! to be honest I hate air lift. their shit tends to be iffy like AIM. slams, not a damn thing wrong with em. shit, you'll even get way better lift and drop with em. Wished I would have saved up for some... :(
my stones are cool, but I'm hating my conti's. damn things are too slow on lift, and it takes a lot of psi to lift em. :angry: :(

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya with my 185/75/ tires on my 14" spokes if i'm at like 80 or 90 psi i hit my crossmember on everything i have to have atleast 100 to be fine but then i don't get a lot of play time cuz the bags take so much air to get where i want the car at

·
14,255 Posts
I feel ya on that. I was scrapping the shit out of my front yesterday. I popped an air line in front and SCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRR. had to lift the front right some to stop it a little. But I fixed it (did a temp job on it).

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i need to redo my front pass it had a hole rupped in it so i patched it with a plastic ptc fitting and it still keeps goin low either that is leaking or the bag fitting it's self. my back pass is doin it too. and i knwo it's not the falves or inside fittings so the leaks have to be at the bags themselves

·
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by hearseballa@Aug 22 2006, 08:48 PM~6021234
i need to redo my front pass it had a hole rupped in it so i patched it with a plastic ptc fitting and it still keeps goin low either that is leaking or the bag fitting it's self.

:nono: that's a bad thing man, you know better than that foo.

my back pass is doin it too. and i knwo it's not the falves or inside fittings so the leaks have to be at the bags themselves
use some windex to find the leak, there has to be somethin gletting the air out and by gun your gonna find the damn thing.

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i know there's no leaks on the inside. my valves are on the tank and when i redid them i did the soap and water. no leaks well one of my smc checklaves was loose and was letting air out by the diaphram. I fixed that. so no leaks inside so that means it's at the bags. i plan on finding it but i figured i mind as well wait since i'm putting new front bags in and taking my 13" universals int he rear out and throwing my airlifts in the back so my car sits lower. i had to extend the rear upper cups because the 13s had a smaller diamter plate then the airlifts and the airfitting hit where the cup had to mount to.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Originally posted by forbidden@Aug 22 2006, 10:05 PM~6021366
Who ever you get them from make sure they have them in stock because most are direct shipping them from Slam and they are running 1-2 weeks behind... If its the RE 7's you need we have them available to ship now. $75ea
is that $75 shipped?

$300 paypal seems pretty good right about now :puffin:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I think I paid $75 a piece for my slams from Phatz. He charged me straight up shipping. I have bought many things from him and he always does you right on price and shipping. Holler at him and tell him b_diddy1 sent ya!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts