LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys i was thinking about getting that slingshot kit from blackmagic for my 64 and i was just wondering if you can still hit a 3 with it i have a 64 impala and i live in maryland so i am doing all the reinforcements myself i was just wondering if i could still do a 3

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks does ne one got ne pics i got the street customs magazine with the 1 from blackmagic but its not doing a 3 i was just tryin to see it but yea this is the first time i am doing a project this big but hopefully it will turn out right but thanks

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by impalabuilder.com@Sep 15 2005, 01:07 PM~3821663
when did you start selling this second style ?? damnit now I want the second style!

is it the same size as the original.. just with a gusset?
the 2 nd style is for the heavy weight...450.00madefrom chromoly and is .250 heavy wall dom tube

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
i beleve it is 400 for the reg style, and he said 450 for the style with the gusset in it, hit up ron over there, he's mad helpfull, and he know's his shit, tell em ben sent you ;)

G

·
dose that wish bone set up replace the panhard bar and let the rear go all the way up while keeping the rear end straight?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.