LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST TOOK THE BODY OFF MY IMPALA TO WRAP MY FRAME. I WANT TO INSTALL A SLINGSHOT SETUP. I NEED PICTURES AND TECH INFO

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE@Dec 2 2003, 08:50 AM
JUST TOOK THE BODY OFF MY IMPALA TO WRAP MY FRAME. I WANT TO INSTALL A SLINGSHOT SETUP. I NEED PICTURES AND TECH INFO
ANYONE :biggrin:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for posting my link to Homie
Whit Regards Robert

·
Registered
285 Posts
Just finished mine ... thanks to my homie Robert en Badass..... it wasn't that dificult :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by Thongdee@Dec 3 2003, 01:39 PM
Just finished mine ... thanks to my homie Robert en Badass..... it wasn't that dificult :biggrin:
you puttin that in the 60!!!!! god damn!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
why not ..... I was waiting for rearaxelbearings for the Impala , I think the slingshot is much bether then the old bananabar and panhardbar systhem ... I use only "16 cilinders ,

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Originally posted by Thongdee@Dec 3 2003, 03:04 PM
why not ..... I was waiting for rearaxelbearings for the Impala , I think the slingshot is much bether then the old bananabar and panhardbar systhem ... I use only "16 cilinders ,
[/b][/quote]
great choice man! :cool: I think that the slingshot is the perfect update for a serious lowrider!!!

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by Thongdee@Dec 3 2003, 09:39 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice work bro!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Originally posted by badass 64+Dec 3 2003, 06:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (badass 64 @ Dec 3 2003, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Thongdee@Dec 3 2003, 09:39 PM
Just finished mine ... thanks to my homie Robert en Badass..... it wasn't that dificult  :biggrin:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice work bro![/b][/quote]
How much would it cost to make one of them for 64 w/14" cylinders????

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by Thongdee@Dec 3 2003, 02:04 PM
[/b][/quote]
thats gonna be sick!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Bigthangs+Dec 3 2003, 09:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bigthangs @ Dec 3 2003, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -badass [email protected] 3 2003, 06:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Thongdee
@Dec 3 2003, 09:39 PM
Just finished mine ... thanks to my homie Robert en Badass..... it wasn't that dificult  :biggrin:

How much would it cost to make one of them for 64 w/14" cylinders????[/b][/quote]
DOES THE AXLE NEED TO BE REINFORCED AS WELL.... THE HYME JOINT ON THE AXLE DOESN'T THAT LIMIT YOUR HEIGHT OF THREE WHEEL. OR DOES THE JOINT ROTATE....DO YOU USE GREASABLE JOINTS?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally posted by impala_631@Dec 5 2003, 03:38 PM
looks tight but the mount is too low
Yo Homie that is my Rearaxle
And the mount is not to low !!!!!!!
I have it all the way down and up and side to side ,
whitout any problems !!!!!
And my driveline is perfectly in line !!!!!!!!
so what is the problem ????????

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Originally posted by Bigthangs+Dec 3 2003, 11:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bigthangs @ Dec 3 2003, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -badass [email protected] 3 2003, 06:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Thongdee
@Dec 3 2003, 09:39 PM

How much would it cost to make one of them for 64 w/14" cylinders????[/b][/quote]
A little help here!!!! :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts