LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Smc part no: ?

1/2 VXD2140-04N-6D-BQ

3/8 VXD2130-03N-6D-BQ

Keep dashes in right places they r important.

if your going to purchase them direct, let us know how much they will let u hav them for

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WELL MY FRIENDS GRANDMA WORKS THERE AND SHE GAVE US SOME SMALL CYLINDERS AND A 3 WAY VALVE ONETIME WHEN W DIDN'T HAVE AIR AND WE JUST PLAYED WITH IT BUT NOW i HOPE SHE CAN GET US THE VALVES FOR CHEAP

·
Registered
261 Posts
i live in UK and these valves (1/2") are @ £ 71.00 from Smc-Uk
( thats Us$ 106.5 ) with a 4 week lead time.
thats y i purchase from Usa.

good luck with part numbers.

I could not find info @ Uk or Us Smc site i had to look through site in japan, to obtain part numbers.

would be interested to know how much your friends mom could pick them up for!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
jjj,

I'm from the UK too :cool: I was looking at the 1/2" valves on the Air Lift site and was told that they are SMC valves and can be bought much cheaper.

I was also looking at www.maxhydraulics.com (they are near Malvern in Worcestershire) and they sell Air Lift stuff over here in the UK. The prices for compressors and air springs seem okay. I'm probably going to get my springs, tank and compressor over here and import some valves from USA/Canada.

Someone recommended www.teampneumatik.com. Their prices for 1/2" valves are MUCH cheaper than Air Lift. They do a good price if you are buying 8 valves etc.

I'm not sure what they are like to deal with. Maybe some of their customers could let us know.

·
Registered
261 Posts
m8-27
we soon be stocking all required components for air install.
all good parts and @ good prices.

send me your e-mail address and i can give you more info:

·
Registered
261 Posts
thanks for the offer man,
i am already hooked up with very good us$ prices right now. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by jjj@Oct 27 2003, 05:44 PM
Smc part no: ?

1/2 VXD2140-04N-6D-BQ

3/8 VXD2130-03N-6D-BQ

Keep dashes in right places they r important.

if your going to purchase them direct, let us know how much they will let u hav them for
Okay I finally got my ass over to get the catalog and once I go over it I am gona give here the amount I wanna get and she is gonna give me the price!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts