LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is anexcellent tool, it allows you to set gains and find your max head unit volume in minutes. It took me 30 lazy minutes (most of which was pulling amps and hu out) to set my brothers hu and 2 amps. This is a must have for anyone that s installing a system. It comes with a test tone cd, manual, probes and unit. Like I said in another post the brains behind the Rockford Fosgate T15k (15,000w amp) designed and built this product. This isnt some fly by night rookie Tony D'Amore is GENIUS and him nor steve would put their name on anything less than top notch.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian you gotta get one this thing is the shit! After I used the DD-1 found out that the gains on my brothers were set too low and the hu "volume ceiling" that I gave him was way too low. I was actually able to turn the gains up on his Memphis 4kd and 15004 up quite a bit and got him some much appreciated output. I can say without a doubt that my oscilloscope that I paid a couple grand for is a dinosaur and I will be ebaying that bitch soon. This thing is a must have for anyone that is installing a system. Be it a one time deal for themselves or for customers. The benefits of knowing when you are distorting is amazing, Im actually motivated to finish my Impalas rebuild just so I can use this tool again. And its only 140bucks mang!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shit it works for home audio as well lol
since you dont install give me your old lanzars and the rest of that dusty audio junk =x

·
JASON AKA Roach
4,028 Posts
This is anexcellent tool, it allows you to set gains and find your max head unit volume in minutes. It took me 30 lazy minutes (most of which was pulling amps and hu out) to set my brothers hu and 2 amps. This is a must have for anyone that s installing a system. It comes with a test tone cd, manual, probes and unit. Like I said in another post the brains behind the Rockford Fosgate T15k (15,000w amp) designed and built this product. This isnt some fly by night rookie Tony D'Amore is GENIUS and him nor steve would put their name on anything less than top notch.

ive seen him use it, helps u find where your clipping at:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
shit man a buckthirtynine is el chepo!! feed back that mofo so i can has one

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
I'm getting one of these badboys.Thats a real fair price to to the amount of money you could be saving in the end.

Pit...let us know where we can pick one of these up after the "testing" is done would ya

For those that haven't seen the video

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
once they are ready you can purchase them through a shopping cart on steves site...ill keep everyone posted

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
once they are ready you can purchase them through a shopping cart on steves site...ill keep everyone posted

Nice, wouldn't mind having one of those handy here at the shop.:cool::thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Hey pit,you have a link to where the pre-order is?

I just became a member at SMD an just cant find it.Looked thru the forums all i found was talk about it???

Thanks buddy

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts