·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
personally i dont like it, if i was as rich as snoop... shit id have a bad ass le caB or somethin... i think he coulda done better... then again i didnt like either of tha 3 cars he had in that lowrider mag, maybe its me but i think that nig gots no taste for lowriders

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
mAN THE CAR LOOKS OK, BUT THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE THE sorriest fucking custom trunks I have seen in a while. For the money he got, aint no fucking way :uh:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Originally posted by Top_Dog_Calistyle@Aug 31 2005, 07:36 AM~3725430
mAN THE CAR LOOKS OK, BUT THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE THE  sorriest fucking custom trunks I have seen in a while. For the money he got, aint no fucking way :uh:
thats what im sayn, im not really diss'n tha car, but see'n as how that ***** is a millionaire, i expect a lot more...

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by I-beam@Aug 31 2005, 08:46 AM~3725632
that a tempest :dunno:
Parisienne fool,it's a Canadian car! :cool:

·
OG ROLLERZ
16,378 Posts
The car is OK, he could have done better, with all the money he has..........
but then again thats his choice....tyte pics BTW.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
this is the only car out of the three that i have seen that he has that i like............sure he could have done better in many areas but hey...his car looks a lot cleaner than what most think a clean car is......does he have $$ sure he does but have you never heard of how rich people stay rich.......they don't spend.......you have to give him props for keeping it real and not rolling in w/ a jag or something like that..at least that is his car not something he rented for the event like jaime foxx...................as for the license plate ........dub sponsored the cars......all the cars had dub license plates......but he still rolled in on wires......unlike ludicris rolling in on that 4x4 73 impala.........................give the homie props for keping it semi real

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Personally, I like those Pontiacs, but Snoop's ride is just so-so in my opinion. The trunk is weak, but the ride is clean overall.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife@Aug 31 2005, 09:31 AM~3725852
this is the only car out of the three that i have seen that he has that i like............sure he could have done better in many areas but hey...his car looks a lot cleaner than what most think a clean car is......does he have $$ sure he does but have you never heard of how rich people stay rich.......they don't spend.......you have to give him props for keeping it real and not rolling in w/ a jag or something like that..at least that is his car not something he rented for the event like jaime foxx...................as for the license plate ........dub sponsored the cars......all the cars had dub license plates......but he still rolled in on wires......unlike ludicris rolling in on that 4x4 73 impala.........................give the homie props for keping it semi real
......does he have $$ sure he does but have you never heard of how rich people stay rich.......they don't spend......

uhh... no, he spent like half a mill on his sons football bus, im sure he coulda splurged and built a nice show car. ( you know his bitch ass doesnt drive that car)

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Aug 31 2005, 10:35 AM~3725872
Personally, I like those Pontiacs, but Snoop's ride is just so-so in my opinion.  The trunk is weak, but the ride is clean overall.
for a person that doesn't know how to hit switchess I think that its good enough.

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Originally posted by wimone@Aug 31 2005, 07:56 AM~3725683
DR DRE'S DROP STILL IS TIGHTER THAN THAT BUCKET!!!!! I'M SORRY, BUT IT'S TRUE WHY GO TO A BACK YARD CUSTOM, WHEN "WEST COAST CUSTOM'S"IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR??????????
OR SUPER NATURAL???????????

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
god that trunk is horrible.....

i saw the cribs with snoop at sema saying he had his boy hit the switches because he didnt know how to work them....

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
SNOOP WORKS ON HIS OWN SHIT

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
snoop doewsnt work on his own hit, slice does. im sure he spent good money on the car, where it went ???? the cars are probably what he liked growing up and thats what he bought. sometimes the wrong people are doing things for you.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
that is called "PRIORITIES"......and in case you didn't know donations are right offs......if he puts down the cost of the bus as a donation he can use it for tax purposes as well.............i'm not saying that he does not spend $$ because i know he does......the point is that you get fools talking shit about this and that about the car and they don't have shit.............. :0 ......like i said it could have been built lots better........but it is what it is......and still lots cleaner that some of the raggidy shit i see in here where people are saying how clean it is etc......... :cheesy:
Originally posted by DAMU@Aug 31 2005, 07:50 AM~3725960
......does he have $$ sure he does but have you never heard of how rich people stay rich.......they don't spend......

uhh... no, he spent like half a mill on his sons football bus, im sure he coulda splurged and built a nice show car. ( you know his bitch ass doesnt drive that car)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts