LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
looks nice, would like way better with some chrome hoppin hydros lin-ds. they fit perfect on lindbergs. and yeah i agree with mad, loose the reds decal :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Looks good but personally I would get rid of the Reds logos. I will never use Reds products after what they did. Reds “The Lowrider People”. Yeh right, the Lowrider people who shoot and kill other Lowrider people who work for other Hydraulic shops.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Sep 20 2003, 12:12 PM
Looks good but personally I would get rid of the Reds logos. I will never use Reds products after what they did. Reds “The Lowrider People”. Yeh right, the Lowrider people who shoot and kill other Lowrider people who work for other Hydraulic shops.
it's not that...... it's that their shit is well.... SHIT!
i had a set of their pumps in my caddy back in the day and one of them blew up just lifting the car to pull it in the driveway and then the other pump blew out just lifting the car to work on it :ugh:

·
~RIP BIG MIKE~
39,174 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 20 2003, 02:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 20 2003, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lowcadi@Sep 20 2003, 12:06 PM
haha thats tight, all with reds hydralics lol
i give it 2 days max and it will be broke to shit if he keeps those Reds decals on it :twak: :ugh: lol :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
ahhh shit :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
24,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by dissko@Sep 20 2003, 12:01 PM
how did u mod it?
cut the tab on the back arms so it gets full lock... and installed a screw to catch the arm so it stays locked up ( yeah it has to be manually locked up, Im not Jervies here ;) ) but i also added a 9V battery to the controller, and added a lil bit of weight to the back

AND THE REDS STICKERS WILL BE GONE SOON :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts