LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One late 70's burgandy lincoln and a mid-late 70's pink Malibu (i believe, had the vertical stacked double square headlights). And I noticed the Groupe plaques. Of course the shot with the lincoln it was getting a ticket, lol. I grew up on that movie and breakin' 1, but I hadn't seen 2 in a long time so I never remembered that. I just thought I'd share since I know how much everyone loves the topics about, "movies that have lowriders in them" (sarcasm). :0 :cheesy: But than again, I don't think this one has ever been mentioned like the more common ones.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I'll have to check that one out. I never saw that movie. Must have come out when I was back east.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Sep 13 2005, 11:11 PM~3809975
I'll have to check that one out. I never saw that movie. Must have come ou when I was back east.
1984. So you know the rides are old school. I was 5 back then when I started watching breakin' 1 and 2 and still watch them today every once in a while, LOL.

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Who did you want to be back when you were a kid.... Turbo, or Ozone??? :biggrin: :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by JasonJ@Sep 13 2005, 11:27 PM~3810082
Who did you want to be back when you were a kid.... Turbo, or Ozone???  :biggrin:  :roflmao:
Turbo was the shit :0 :0 :biggrin: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
i wonder if those guys can still do those moves today

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Sep 13 2005, 10:27 PM~3810082
Who did you want to be back when you were a kid.... Turbo, or Ozone???  :biggrin:  :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: WHAT ABOUT LEROY FROM LAST DRAGON :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
man i need a copy of these flicks .

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
man i remember tying some fishing string to a broom and shit....man i know you guys remember that shit.....

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
hell ya bro........that was breakin' 1------------and popin' taco was the best of all of them bros............remember ice t wearing those big ass aviators glasses at the radiotron.........
Originally posted by 73 Riviera@Sep 14 2005, 11:18 AM~3813908
man i remember tying some fishing string to a broom and shit....man i know you guys remember that shit.....

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife@Sep 14 2005, 12:43 PM~3814067
hell ya bro........that was breakin' 1------------and popin' taco was the best of all of them bros............remember ice t wearing those big ass aviators glasses at the radiotron.........
yeah ice t was hilarious...doing the whole rock/rap thing at the radiotron!!!!!!
man you know turbo was the shit, but couldnt kneespin for shit!!!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Originally posted by 83Coupe@Sep 13 2005, 09:28 PM~3810088
Turbo was the shit :0  :0  :biggrin:  :roflmao:
that was some cool shit.walkin out of the theatre after the movie. havin a battle go on.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts