LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the gas tank was held up with a wire hanger and it had wood blocks in the rear springs, this was dudes daily and we were lifting it for him. i had to fix the tank before we let him leave, i would feel bad if he left and it blew up around the corner. :twak: :twak: :twak:

Attachments

·
TDMMC
10,886 Posts
Thats funny ass hell I've seen shoes.wood,all kinds of shit before :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
thats fucken dangerous and shit

did u fix it or leave it like that?

i would have left the car alone or made him sign some paper work stating that i wouldnt be liable for anything

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by sleepy526@Sep 15 2005, 10:47 PM~3825431
thats fucken dangerous and shit
did u fix it or leave it like that?
i would have left the car alone or made him sign some paper work stating that i wouldnt be liable for anything
he stated that he fixed it...

thats true, (have him sign something)

cause you're altering the suspension, you'd probably automatically be at fault for any problems... :(

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, we replaced the bolts on the tank, the last thing we wanted was for him to 3 wheel that thing and the tank fall out, and him come back like "what did you do?!". the block of wood had me rollin too, i mean i have driven from a to b on blocks before if i had to( busted a hose hopping down I80 and trying to get the hell off the freeway before johny law shows up), but everyday is kinda scarey.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
ive stuck wood in springs to jack a bucket or two ive owned

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
back in our younger days when me and friends were rollin g bodies and couldnt afford to cut them, we used to pull the back springs out and put 2x4s in to make it look like the back was locked up or wed leave them out to look like it was all the waY down. couple nights even kept bringin the cars home and pullin or adding 2x4s to make it different every time we hit the strip. even left the springs in and took the shock bolts off a friends car 1 new years eve so we could hop the back. didnt have any1 fooled but we still had fun.........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts