Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to replace my old rotted vinyl top with the soft fabric kind..(don't know what its called)...
Does anyone know where I can order it to replace myself..

Any help would be great!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.