LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've a set of authentic Daytons with Dayton knockoff that am selling for $1650 or best offer or trade of equal value . This rims are nice set of driver rims will ship any where of necessary

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've a set of authentic Daytons with Dayton knockoff that am selling for $1650 or best offer or trade of equal value . This rims are nice set of driver rims will ship any where of necess
I've a set of authentic Daytons with Dayton knockoff that am selling for $1650 or best offer or trade of equal value . This rims are nice set of driver rims will ship any where of necessary View attachment 2025923
Are these 13x7? are they still available?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just A few more questions🙏🏻all the rims have the Dayton stamp?will you do the set of rims plus shipping for $1600? if so I’ll PayPal you right now?Heres my contact#714-612-9808
Yeah they do have Dayton stamp. I will pm you my paypal

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Laylover RIPPED ME OFF!I paid for the set and never received a tracking number or confirmation.I messaged them a bunch of times with no response!
Laylover RIPPED ME OFF!I paid for the set and never received a tracking number or confirmation.I messaged them a bunch of times with no response!
Am sorry for the delay I will be making the tracking available today
Am so sorry for the inconvenience
Please bear with me you will get it today

·
Registered
14 Posts
It was caused by the weather conditions
12hrs have past
Still NO tracking number!I paid you 12days ago?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts