LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biggrin:
Are they better than the acurate noids?
I'm going to run 4 blocks with a 12 batt. set up.
or should i use 12 acurate noids?
what ya all think out there?
Jay................. :cool:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
the blocks are a rip off, all they are is a plastic cover over three cheap solenoids linked with copper all mounted on a base, good idea but still three cheap solenoids, if you want the block look then strip the cheap sol's out and drop some accurates or any other decent solenoids in their place.

its probably cheaper and safer in the long run to buy seperate good solenoids.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
accumaxx is who accurates is now !!!! right!!! and it 1 per batt

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 10 2005, 07:13 AM~3579408
i like these and wont use anything but these.        just throwin it out there
whats the part number and name ??? how many volts ??

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
man I got a block that has been on my ride going on five years now no problem
I have eight batts and three pumps with six noid and one block I've heard all the horror stories but it still going :biggrin: not saying they are the best cuz when I had four batts and they would run low I would pop noids like it was nothing ;)

·
Registered
929 Posts
Mine caught fire on 60V.....

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
that sucks see it will happened if you run alot to them :biggrin:

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Originally posted by azroller@Aug 10 2005, 08:17 AM~3579419
whats the part number and name ??? how many volts ??
those are made by prohopper...its what i use to thanks to juggalo4life...they handel 5-6 batts safley with no probs..ive heard of others running 8 to them but i think thats pushing it.....Prohopper sells them for 65.00 each...and you just need 1 per pump..looks cleaner and last longer.....and if they ever do pop you can rebuild them with a rebuild kit prohopper sells for 29 bucks.....just go to www.prohopper.com then find the cylonoids on there site and look for Heavy Dutys

This is kindy messy right now..in the process of redoing the whole setup...But you get the idea

:cool: :biggrin:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Aug 10 2005, 12:08 PM~3579558
those are made by prohopper...its what i use to thanks to juggalo4life...they handel 5-6 batts safley with no probs..ive heard of others running 8 to them but i think thats pushing it.....Prohopper sells them for 65.00 each...and you just need 1 per pump..looks cleaner and last longer.....and if they ever do pop you can rebuild them with a rebuild kit prohopper sells for 29 bucks.....just go to www.prohopper.com then find the cylonoids on there site and look for Heavy Dutys

This is kindy messy right now..in the process of redoing the whole setup...But you get the idea

:cool:  :biggrin:
Actually they are not made by prohopper, they are mo by S&N® Manufacturing, Inc.

http://www.snmfg.com/Default.htm

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I had my block for about 1 1/2 years and I never had a problem, once I sold my set up the guy that bought it burned it the first day so I'm thinking it's probably the way you hit the switch and the amount of batteries that you put on it. I ran it with 7 batteries the whole time.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 10 2005, 10:25 AM~3580165
ran mine on 72 volts for newarly 2 years. i rebuilt it when i redid the trunk, they did NOT need it.  only solenoid i will use :thumbsup:
whats the name and part number

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by azroller@Aug 10 2005, 12:28 PM~3580174
whats the name and part number
i know them by Heavy Duty solenoids. if buying threw pro hopper or lonas, just as for the big rebuildable ones.
that link at top, i cant get no info from :angry: i need better deals on these

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Aug 10 2005, 10:53 AM~3580302
i know them by Heavy Duty solenoids.  if buying threw pro hopper or lonas, just as for the big rebuildable ones.
that link at top, i cant get no info from  :angry:    i need better deals on these
9-865 is one that i found that looks like that but the price is still like 60

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by azroller@Aug 10 2005, 01:09 PM~3580419
9-865 is one that i found that looks like that but the price is still like 60
what the hell did you look under if you seen it on the link posted here. all i get is my info request, i fill it out and the damn thing comes back as an error. $60 still huh//////// damn it :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts