LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 12 2003, 08:01 PM
i made a 8 selenoid set up for my air baged montee carlo... its a big fucking pain in the ass for what it comes out to....trust meee....... and i used thick styrene , round tubes, wires, bondo etc..... dumps i havnt tried,,,,
you know of any sites that has a how-to for it?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder+Oct 12 2003, 08:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (O.G.ModelBuilder @ Oct 12 2003, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 12 2003, 08:01 PM
i made a 8 selenoid set up for my air baged montee carlo... its a big fucking pain in the ass for what it comes out to....trust meee....... and i used thick styrene , round tubes, wires, bondo etc..... dumps i havnt tried,,,,
you know of any sites that has a how-to for it?[/b][/quote]
its really not hard. but it is time comsumming.. I spent a good amount of time on something that i dislike,,,buuuttt, print out a air ride tech on selenoids,,, use the picture to build the product... ;) thats how i did it.. The old fashion way, No help :uh:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 12 2003, 08:19 PM
just curious but......... how "O.G." is O.G.?
lol, sorry man........ been wondering for awhile now and you asked me this morning how long i been in this game. lol

me= over 23 years by the way ;)
IM JUST TRYING TO GROW AS A MODEL BUILDER. HOW "MAD" ARE YOU MAD MODELER?

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 12 2003, 10:19 PM
just curious but......... how "O.G." is O.G.?
lol, sorry man........ been wondering for awhile now and you asked me this morning how long i been in this game. lol

i been wondering the same thing for a while now, too....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by biggeazy-e+Oct 12 2003, 08:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (biggeazy-e @ Oct 12 2003, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Oct 12 2003, 10:19 PM
just curious but.........  how "O.G."  is O.G.?
lol, sorry man........  been wondering for awhile now and you asked me this morning how long i been in this game. lol

i been wondering the same thing for a while now, too....[/b][/quote]
I APRECIATE THE HATE ;)

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder+Oct 12 2003, 10:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (O.G.ModelBuilder @ Oct 12 2003, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Oct 12 2003, 08:19 PM
lol, sorry man........  been wondering for awhile now and you asked me this morning how long i been in this game. lol

IM JUST TRYING TO GROW AS A MODEL BUILDER. HOW "MAD" ARE YOU MAD MODELER?[/b][/quote]
i'm pretty sure he made that obvious already... maybe, if you skimmed thru a few pages of this forum, you'd kno what i mean.... ;)

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 12 2003, 10:44 PM
 azy-e,Oct 12 2003, 08:42 PM]

i been wondering the same thing for a while now, too....

I APRECIATE THE HATE ;)
[/quote]
not hate, just curiousity, i figured (by your name) that you would be the one giving the advice, not asking for it.......not trying to hate....just clearing something up... ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 12 2003, 07:41 PM
umm lets see here..... i buy an average of 20-30 kits a week
you cant even walk through my house cause i have so many kits stacked up........ i have models in various stages of build in every room of the house including the kitchen and bathroom...... i have a 66 nova sitting in my work truck right now that i been building at work in my truck rather than working......... and to save time sometimes i even take a body in the shower with me and wetsand in there..........

shall i go on? lol

i was just messin with ya anyways man ;)

ohh and like big eazy said, take a look at some of my stuff. or some of my replies on here. :biggrin: lol

talk atcha later man :wave:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 12 2003, 08:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 12 2003, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--O.G.ModelBuilder@Oct 12 2003, 07:41 PM
umm lets see here..... i buy an average of 20-30 kits a week
you cant even walk through my house cause i have so many kits stacked up........ i have models in various stages of build in every room of the house including the kitchen and bathroom...... i have a 66 nova sitting in my work truck right now that i been building at work in my truck rather than working......... and to save time sometimes i even take a body in the shower with me and wetsand in there..........

shall i go on? lol

i was just messin with ya anyways man ;)

ohh and like big eazy said, take a look at some of my stuff. or some of my replies on here. :biggrin: lol

talk atcha later man :wave:[/b][/quote]
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 12 2003, 08:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 12 2003, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 12 2003, 07:53 PM
mine kinda look like this...
thats that airbag shit though man, i figured he was talking about hydros :dunno:[/b][/quote]
True.. :(

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 12 2003, 09:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 12 2003, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 12 2003, 07:53 PM
mine kinda look like this...
thats that airbag shit though man, i figured he was talking about hydros :dunno:[/b][/quote]
yep, those are valves. more similar to dumps than solenoids. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts