LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm starting to woek on my cutless again, the 2 front pumps are not working all i get is a click so i figure the solenoid block is bad. I connected a new solenoid block to the the front pump and when i hit the switch the front jumped then stopped working and when i opened the trunk the new solenoid was so hot it was smoking. Anyone know what could cause this? BTW its a 4 pump 10 battery set up.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
charge your batts!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I got the same prob... same shit happend to me.. im replacin my noids, and my motors cause of that shit.. o well better to start of new anywayz

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
they the shit,i never had a stuck noid with them...and if they do rebuild them :cool:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Oct 4 2006, 07:36 PM~6307374
check your ground. Get rid of the noid block .. And stop holding the switch to long.. :biggrin:
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Oct 8 2006, 08:57 PM~6331816
I dont know why people have so many problems with hydraulics I never had a problem with them I guess is lack of knoledge ;)

Knock on wood Bro knock on wood. If u have never burn a motor burst a hose crack a cylinder or burn the solenoids or batteries then someone install your hydros and not u :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by wizard408SJHL@Oct 9 2006, 08:30 AM~6333297
Knock on wood Bro  knock on wood.  If u have never burn a motor burst a hose crack a cylinder or burn the solenoids or batteries then someone install your hydros and not u :biggrin:
Yeah I mean anyone can have a busted hose I my self have little problems but some guys they just go overboard saying that they got problems in the whole set up I do my shit right do it right the first time is what counts does not matter if is JUICE OR AIR. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts