LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have the motorcraft solenoids now but they are slowly shitting the bed on me. I was going to order some accurates form pro hopper becuase a few people on her recomemded them and there cheep as fuck. But I was told that you have to run 3 to the front and 3 to the rear instead of 2 and 2 like my motorcraft ones?? is this true? i dont see why you would need an extra one on eash side?

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
put like this the solenoids are like fuse if ur runn any volts higher than 36v then 3 will do 4 on safe side for each pump!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by white link 93@Jul 21 2005, 05:28 PM
put like this the solenoids are like fuse if ur runn any volts higher than 36v then 3 will do 4 on safe side for each pump!!
[snapback]3451194[/snapback]​
I have 2 pumps and 4 batts. 48V to the front 24v to the rear. So 3 on each side or 4?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
3 on each pump, make sure your batterys are good, one bad battery will always give u solenoid problems! lowlifehydraulics.com

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i just bouhgt brand new batteries so im good on the aspect. thanks for the help. Im guessing there just grounded out the same as the two i have now just add another wire?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts