LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WAS RIDIN IN THE RAIN A FEW DAYS AGO, AND NOTICED COMPRESSOR WAS NOT COMING ON, AFTER RAIN I CHECKED ALL WIRES AND GROUND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD, LET OUT SOME AIR AND STILL NO COMPRESSOR, (WHICH IS NOT GOOD CONSIDERIN' I HAVE A SLOW LEAK) ANYWAY FINALLY TRIPPED SOLENOID AND FINALLY COMPRESSOR CAME ON, BUT TOGGLE SWITCH WILL NOT TURN ON OR OFF THE COMP. BOUGHT NEW SOLENOID AND ALSO STILL DONT WORK, TOGGLE APPEARS GOOD, AND I NOW KNOW COMPRESSOR IS GOOD AND ONLY THING I THINK IT CAN BE IS

A) PRESSURE SWITCH

B) TOGGLE SWITCH

C) SOLENOID

IF YOU THINK OR KNOW WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM, OR HAD THIS PROB. BEFORE PLEAZE HELP ME OUT, I HATE DRIVING MY SATURN AND LEAVING MY NISSAN LAYED OUT BEHIND MY WORK WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF MINI MALL THREATINING TO TOW MY SHIT EVERYDAY!!!

PS. MY TRUCK IS C-NOTCHED AND SOLENOID AND WIRES GET WET DURING RAIN BUT THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I DROVE IN POURING RAIN....THESE MAY BE DUMB QUESTIONS BUT I AM NEW TO BAGS AND LEARNING AS I GO, AND APPRECIATE ANY INSIGHT. (EVEN NEGATIVE COMMENTS O.K.!! INCLUDING HOW I AM DUMB FOR BUYING A TRUCK I DONT KNOW SH_T ABOUT.....THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN.....!!!! AND ASIDE FROM MINOR PROBLEMS I LOVE IT!!! AND WILL BAG ALL MY VEHICLES AND MAYBE BUY A JUICED RIDE AFTER I BECOME MORE FAMILIER WITH BAGS.

·
Registered
927 Posts
RELAY............RELAY...............RELAY.............RELAY...................!!!!!!!!

MS

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHERE WOULD THE RELAY BE? I DONT SEE ANY, IS THERE ALWAYS ONE?

·
Registered
480 Posts
yep just follow the wire comming from the pressure switch and you shold see it its not that small

1 - 4 of 4 Posts