LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i know how we all enjoy a good fire, just not in our own car lol. so heres my fun last night. solenoid stuck open(thank god it didnt keep the motor spinning), caught fire..(should have took a picture of the flame) the heat melted my passenger pump solenoid wire and the ground wire as u can see from the 2nd to last picture..... then when i got the cables off the noids so they wouldnt hit the batteries, i used one to jump the front pump and fogot the damn screw arched on the end of the cable and hit my damn adex candle arching it on that and thus the results.. (sorry andy, but the bitch still works, ill have to send it to ya sometime lol)

oh and the noids are accurates before they got named accumax and they are 3 1/2 yrs old...




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts
Damn :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Psycho631@Dec 7 2008, 08:12 PM~12362564
Damn :0

who says we dont know how to blow shit up lol
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,534 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Dec 7 2008, 07:10 PM~12362534
so i know how we all enjoy a good fire,  just not in our own car lol.  so heres my fun last night.  solenoid stuck open(thank god it didnt keep the motor spinning), caught fire..(should have took a picture of the flame)  the heat melted my passenger pump solenoid wire and the ground wire as u can see from the 2nd to last picture.....  then when i got the cables off the noids so they wouldnt hit the batteries, i used one to jump the front pump and fogot the damn screw arched on the end of the cable and hit my damn adex  candle arching it on that and thus the results.. (sorry andy, but the bitch still works, ill have to send it to ya sometime lol)

oh and the noids are accurates before they got named accumax and they are 3 1/2 yrs old...






:uh: amateur.....................shoulda blown more shit up.................. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by MUFASA@Dec 7 2008, 07:20 PM~12362688
:uh: amateur.....................shoulda blown more shit up.................. :biggrin:
yeah when i did that shit i fuked 3 sols 1 batt 1 motor and a few cables and made my son run in the hose all scared hahah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,540 Posts
oops at least thats it, and not the whole trunk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by MUFASA@Dec 7 2008, 08:20 PM~12362688
:uh: amateur.....................shoulda blown more shit up.................. :biggrin:
haha. im glad thats all it was. just need 6 new solenoids.... the adex still works. but im gonna have to get a new candle eventually here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by stevie d@Dec 7 2008, 08:25 PM~12362776
yeah when i did that shit i fuked 3 sols 1 batt 1 motor and a few cables and made my son run in the hose all scared hahah

ya it just stuck that 1st noid. the other 2 are fine. but im not gonna trust them on a front pump lol. put those away for a rainy day for a back pump setup thats needs it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
now everyone can see what the inside of a accurate/accumax looks like just slightly discolored though lol
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,534 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Dec 7 2008, 07:25 PM~12362776
yeah when i did that shit i fuked 3 sols 1 batt 1 motor and a few cables and made my son run in the hose all scared hahah
:thumbsup: professional............
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,534 Posts
Originally posted by MoreBounce 805@Dec 7 2008, 08:22 PM~12363479
Gotta luv it. But all that counts is that Adex still works!  ;)
NOW IF ONLY HE COULD GET THE PUMP 2 WORK........ :0



















:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by MUFASA@Dec 7 2008, 09:25 PM~12363524
NOW IF ONLY HE COULD GET THE PUMP 2 WORK........ :0
:biggrin:
no no.. now if only I could get u 2 work on the pump lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by MoreBounce 805@Dec 7 2008, 09:22 PM~12363479
Gotta luv it. But all that counts is that Adex still works!  ;)
oh yes....I was like 'oh shit I just burnt the candle with that arch' lol..but nope still works
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,036 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Dec 7 2008, 09:06 PM~12364070
oh yes....I was like 'oh shit I just burnt the candle with that arch' lol..but nope still works
damn... well at least all you got to do is under $50... Could have been worse. I'll have to find the video of our prez and the SDZ fire brigade at a show.. Beer , 8 batts , 1 fire swisher and 6 noids later... :angry: :biggrin:
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,534 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Dec 7 2008, 09:04 PM~12364045
no no.. now if only I could get u 2 work on the pump lol
:cool: AS SOON AS I HAVE TIME..........AND AS SOON AS U HAVE MONEY FOR PARTS..................
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top