LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm a real
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Things... but here is my setup first: 2 pumps, 8 batts and 3 solenoids to each pump...

1. Do I have dead batts? Batts haven't been charged in about a month and were dead then. Now they are charging too fast... :dunno:

2. When I hit any switch I see little sparks on a couple of solenoids. 1 spark from a solenoid to the front pump and 1 spark from a solenoid to the back pump.

I know this might be vague, but I hope you all can make something out of this.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by steamboat+Jan 21 2004, 01:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (steamboat @ Jan 21 2004, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--rollin low in a grand prix@Jan 17 2004, 03:46 PM
make sure your noids are not attatched to the floor with sheetmetal screws :uh:
How would that affect it?[/b][/quote]
its a poor ground...for one the screws loosen and the other is the body is a poor ground...always use the frame for a ground

·
I'm a real
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by LEGACY@Jan 22 2004, 03:18 AM
Batts haven't been charged in about a month ,bad batt's
Yeah I am thinking that a couple of dead... the grounds are fine and so are the noids... Back to the batts. :angry:

Thanks for all the help everyone!

·
Registered
549 Posts
SORRY HOMIE IMMA BOUT TO BORROW YOUR TOPIC FOR A BIT IF U DONT MIND ;) WERE ALMOST ON THE SAME LINE..........MY SET UP WAS WORKING GOOD WELL UNTILL MY REAR HOSE BLEW ....OIL ALL OVER MY TRUNK ....NOW MY SOLINOIDS JUST CLICK . IM NOT GETTING POWER THROUGH THE SOLINOID :dunno: (ONE END OF THE SOLINOID TO THE BAT HAS POWER SO I KNOW THE BATTS HAVE JUICE AND AND I HAVE SWITCH POWER BUT WHEN I PUT THE TEST LIGHT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SOLINOID WHERE IT LINKS TO THE OTHERS..................NOTHING :confused: ............MY MOTOR IS NOT BURNT EITHER BECAUSE THE PUMP WORKS ON DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE BATTS......WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ..........OIL FUQED UP MY SOLINOIDS :dunno:

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by MONTE CARLO SD@Jan 23 2004, 12:34 AM
SORRY HOMIE IMMA BOUT TO BORROW YOUR TOPIC FOR A BIT IF U DONT MIND ;) WERE ALMOST ON THE SAME LINE..........MY SET UP WAS WORKING GOOD WELL UNTILL MY REAR HOSE BLEW ....OIL ALL OVER MY TRUNK ....NOW MY SOLINOIDS JUST CLICK . IM NOT GETTING POWER THROUGH THE SOLINOID :dunno: (ONE END OF THE SOLINOID TO THE BAT HAS POWER SO I KNOW THE BATTS HAVE JUICE AND AND I HAVE SWITCH POWER BUT WHEN I PUT THE TEST LIGHT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SOLINOID WHERE IT LINKS TO THE OTHERS..................NOTHING :confused: ............MY MOTOR IS NOT BURNT EITHER BECAUSE THE PUMP WORKS ON DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE BATTS......WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ..........OIL FUQED UP MY SOLINOIDS :dunno:
I think you should replace the bad noids :uh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts