LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 4 PUMP SETUP.. THE SOLINOIDS TO MY FRONT PASSENGER PUMP STICK OPEN.. THE PUMP HAS A NEW MOTOR, THE WIRING LOOKS GOOD, ALL 3 SOLINOIDS WERE BRAND NEW. THE OTHER DAY I WANTED 2 HOP MY CAR FOR THE SECOND TIME WITH THE BRAND NEW SOLINOIDS BUT RIGHT WHEN I STARTED HITTING THE SWITCH THE SOLINOIDS GOT STUCK OPEN. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IT'S HAPPENED TOO ME AND ONLY TOO THAT PUMP.. WHAT SHUD I DO TO AVOID FROM THAT HAPPENING AGAIN. I WANT TO BREAK IN SOME NEW 4 1/2 TON SPRINGS I GOT INSTALLED..

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
lets see a pic of your set up

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by 1rana3@Dec 4 2008, 04:03 PM~12336604
I HAVE A 4 PUMP SETUP..  THE SOLINOIDS TO MY FRONT PASSENGER PUMP STICK OPEN..  THE PUMP HAS A NEW MOTOR, THE WIRING LOOKS GOOD, ALL 3 SOLINOIDS WERE BRAND NEW. THE OTHER DAY I WANTED 2 HOP MY CAR FOR THE SECOND TIME WITH THE BRAND NEW SOLINOIDS BUT RIGHT WHEN I STARTED HITTING THE SWITCH THE SOLINOIDS GOT STUCK OPEN. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IT'S HAPPENED TOO ME AND ONLY TOO THAT PUMP..  WHAT SHUD I DO TO AVOID FROM THAT HAPPENING AGAIN. I WANT TO BREAK IN SOME NEW  4 1/2 TON SPRINGS I GOT INSTALLED..

we need to know what voltage ur running to the solenoids and u need to check ur ground

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
check yr wireing, sounds like a wireing , 3 noids is plenty to use. on my Lincoln i ran 2 noids to tha nose

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Dec 4 2008, 05:11 PM~12337893
we need to know what voltage ur running to the solenoids and u need to check ur ground

x2
:420:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts