LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
hit me up with what you are wanting out of the panasonic...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I havent set a price on the in dash yet cause i am not for sure if i wanna get rid of it, i know it has a MSRP of like $1800 dollars right now, but besides that make me an offer and we will see if I will let it go or not...........And yea this is a very nice in dash, has err thing except for touch screen :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
trade ya system for the in-dash tv???? 2 15 L7's In Box and 1600 watt 2 channel hollywood excursion amp let me know ASAP i am like 1 hour away from you we can meet at HWY27 and i-4 just let me know

Attachments

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,641 Posts
damn, how much just to leave that stuff in the car for me man?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
White Papi........I might be interested if u throw in a cd player.........plus i would have to hear them playin....... :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Originally posted by BallinB@Aug 20 2005, 04:30 PM~3662892
White Papi........I might be interested if u throw in a cd player.........plus i would have to hear them playin....... :biggrin:
i have everything hooked up and you are more then welcome to hear them punding in the caprice , sorry i do not have a cd player to trough in sorry but would you still be interested????? oh yeah i will throw in a drycell optima battery if you are interested so that is the 2 15 L7's In A Box and a hollywood excursion 1600 watt 2 channel amp and a optima drycell battery let me know if you want to trade and you can either come to my house or meet half way but it would be best if you can come here so i can let you hear everything and then take it out for you if you are interested thanks alot

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry WhitePapi, I like tha subs and amp & all but I need a CD player too if I was gonna trade u............cant run subs and amp on nuttin......

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Originally posted by BallinB@Aug 21 2005, 01:08 AM~3664421
Sorry WhitePapi,  I like tha subs and amp & all but I need a CD player too if I was gonna trade u............cant run subs and amp on nuttin......
i do not understand you man if you will please e-mail me at [email protected] thanks alot and let me know yes or no

·
Registered
551 Posts
good saler plus hes a kentucky boy that moved to florida i can relate to that

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanx Slim..........same back to ya homie........get at me sometime, Ima hit u up sometime this weekend....holla homie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts