LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone, i have a bunch of extra parts for sale from one of my bikes that i have taken all apart and now the parts are taking up too much room. anyways here is a list of parts, make me an offere. I can ship them out to anywhere in the US, i accept money orders and paypal (paypal I charge an exta couple dollars due to paypal fees). I can send pictures upon request from serrious buyers only.

---20" lowrider frame - custom painted, Black with a Purple Pearl, mostly its a deep purple, and in some angles its black. has a 1" scratch on the top tube from the forks hitting it.

---20" duck bill fenders - Custom painted white with Purple pearl, a couple minor scratches and little chip from being bumped, but can be hidden when seat is put on.

---Chain guard - white with Purple pearl. in some angles purple reflects back.

The 3 items listed above, i paid over $200 to be painted. but thats my loss.

---Lowrider handle bars, Gooseneck (a little rust) with black grips and mirrors

---Chrome twisted steering wheel. I paid like $65 for its, brand new only used on a bike for like a week, then i took it off.

---20" bent forks that have a twisted retainer bars that are like eched, or have some type of print engraved on it.

---20" 144 fan spoke rims! awsome wheels, only used for maybe 4 miles, then i took them off. with tires.

---20" 72 spoke rims with tires. barely used.

--- White on white gucci banana seat. a little beat up, looks great, a little dirty on the sides but not too noticable.

--- sissy bar, twisted kickstand, old schwinn crank and chain wheel (little rust easily cleaned up), bearings and races. maybe somemore.

if you are serrious and interested email me at [email protected] , i will not respond to rediculous offers, i know what these parts are worth new and used. but also im not out to rip anyone off.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a couple pics of the bike when it was complete, you can see some of the parts on there like the wheels and steering wheel and color of the frame kinda. the pearl doesnt show up that much on the pictures. but its there. ill post more pics later when i have time to take them.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
frames fenders rims and seat how much

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Oct 20 2006, 07:52 AM~6407234
that is one beautiful bike, it's bikes like this one that make me want to have just a regular street custom
Yeah bro, this bike is really clean. :cool:

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
who has mini bags like that where can i get some

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
STEERING WHEEL AND BAG IN THE FRONT FORK HOW MUCH

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Oct 20 2006, 02:19 PM~6409685
i didn't even notice the air bag
:0
WE SHOULDNT HAVE SAID ANYTHING :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Oct 20 2006, 02:31 PM~6409733
i think my dad has some of those, i need to go visit them :biggrin:
some of wat

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks guys for liking the bike. i thought it was super clean too, it got a lot of attention where ever i went. people loved it, but yah.

anyways ill have some pics posted up probably tomorrow of the parts i have along with a list of prices, since that seems to be the most common question. i got everyones messages and emails. ill be getting back to everyone soon as i get some pics of the parts. pretty much, whoever shows me cash first for the parts gets them, unless someone wants to buy everything all together, wich i can work out a deal for that.

as for the air bag. i sold it already, but i can get more, its custom made, and a bit pricey, but i can get it for around $100 plus shipping. comes with a down/drop crown, bag, and, air vavle (like a bike valve) all included, you just have to take your spring off and replace it. it bolts right on.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts