Registered
1,289 Posts
Damn bro! I wish I could make my Bugs interior that sick! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Nov 2 2003, 05:13 PM
Gus's Grand Prix from Groupe SD

Looks tight......how long did it take you to do it?

L8 :cool:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took a little over a month to do his car working in the evening and weekends. The front seats were pretty comfortable to sit in.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I made those seats from scratch out of wood. The seat backs are two layers of 1/4" plywood that I soaked in water for about an hour to get them to bend. The base is hardboard. I don't do too many interiors anymore because it takes to much of my free time. I just did the interior in my rag but still have to finish installing it. A friend of mine has a Camaro that had a full custom interior in it that I am redoing. Look for it to come out next summer. I am hoping to do a Caddy that Sal Manzano is painting, but I am waiting to see what the owner is going to do. If Sal ever gets my '69 painted I will be putting a loveseat in it. Want to combine some old school square tuck and new school tweed andleather in the '69. When I get a chance, I will post up a how to on how to make the swivel seats and a love seat. Pretty easy stuff once you seen it done and had a little practice.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by AWSOM69@Nov 2 2003, 03:13 PM
Gus's Grand Prix from Groupe SD

the interior work look really good bro-----you have some talent bro-----keep it up----------
:biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts