LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
i seee a linc now......lookin good ..you put the new pumps in there right?i wanna see some setup pics.......good to seee shit comin together for ya ....keep it up

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep everythings in....the setup is kind of messy right now....but ill add a few pics ...

i have the back of the car together now...except the trunk lid....got a few things to change on the setup......i dont have that ground clamp anymore but on a ground dissconnect...i cant put the trunk lid on till the arms that the lid sit on get straighted out...when they pryed my trunk open they bent the hell out of the arms......anyways ill get some better pics when everything is finished ...the setup is kinda half ass right now...i have to make a new rack for all my batts and redo the pump racks......but thats later

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
I see the pics now, lookin hella nice. I kinda like those spokes better than you old ones..

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not since i put in the new pumps...waiting for my new switch box to get here....have a few small things to work out before i try a 3 yet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts