LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 1976 buick electra .. and i love her dearly .. i want to make her a lift and lay setup with a nice 3 wheel stance .. she has 10's in the back and 8 in the front.. i willbe upgrading soon to 12 maybe 14 in the back and 10 maybe 12 inthe front ..unless i don't need to .. do i need 10 or 12 in the front for just 3 wheeling ?
and i haev been reading about adjustable trailing arms .. do need them? will they help? .. my car is in ruff shape adn would rather spend money on the seats and paint before going thru the setup and upgrading but if i need to i will i am asking cause i was told tha extending the trailing arms upers by 2 would help my 3 wheel now i am reading about adjustables so i am now very confused ! :cool:

is there any other things i should consider to help with the highest 3 whelli can get that i might be missing ? i am a neeb but i want to learn .. the frame has had reinenforcements and the set-up is a 2 pump 4 dump .. will post up soem pics of the new dump configuration soon stupid camera is not dl pics.. thank in advance ..

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
realy ? its that big of a difference ? so 2 to the front and 1 to the rear or the other way around ?.. more batterys too?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
right now 6 i was thinking about upgrading to the i have room in my bank for 1 on each side . do i could have 8.. i was thinking about just redoing the whole setup now .. i didn't want to but i want a 3 wheel.. i will post up some pics of my setup wheni get home so you guys can give me more ideals ..and i was thinking about chaining the bridge but i read some where that i din't need too but if i get the adjusables i was going to chain at the same time and get powerballs ! .. dam this is going to get expensive .. shit oh well i wan to get it way up there so i can clown on peps so i will pay the price its not that much !

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here is the trunk ..

any other ideals to make this thigs 3 wheel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts