LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AS WE HAVE SEEN RECENTLY A THREAD GOT DELETED BECAUSE IT AFFECTS "INNER CIRCLES" SO HOW COME THE "BEWARE OF BIG SHORTYZ CUSTOMZ" THREAD IS STILL UP? AND ALL THE OTHER THREADS BASHING PEOPLE ON HERE? DOESNT THAT AFFECT ANY TYPE OF CIRCLE? SEEMS LIKE A BUNCHA BULLSHIT TO ME....JUST SAYIN:mad::confused:

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
I agree......guess it helps to know the mods.;)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
honestly LIL is probably one of the most liberal car forums ive been on. im on this other forum in australia where the mods are literally post nazis. they dont even let other members argue amongst themselves period, posts are deleted and threads are locked on a regular basis. threads like elspock84's wouldnt exist because of inappropriate humor, and chino's dreamworks wouldnt be aloud to promote their business unless they were a paid advertiser, otherwise that thread would be deleted too... LIL isnt that bad...

·
Registered
19,022 Posts
honestly LIL is probably one of the most liberal car forums ive been on. im on this other forum in australia where the mods are literally post nazis. they dont even let other members argue amongst themselves period, posts are deleted and threads are locked on a regular basis. threads like elspock84's wouldnt exist because of inappropriate humor, and chino's dreamworks wouldnt be aloud to promote their business unless they were a paid advertiser, otherwise that thread would be deleted too... LIL isnt that bad...
so ur saying my homosexual tendencies would get me banned??? :scrutinize:

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
AUSTRALIA IS ONE BACKWARDS COUNTRY, THEIR TOILET EVEN FLUSH THE OPPISITE WAY... HAHAHA... MAN COMPA MADE ME LMFAO... WITH HIS RESPONSE... HAHAHA STILL LAUGHING... MAN BUT IT'S TRUE, THIS SITE HAS IT'S GOOD AND BAD, BUT NONE THE LESS A MODS JOB IS NOT IN MY OPINION TO CHOOSE SIDE OR DICTATE, FREEDOM OF SPEACH IS SOMETHING THEY THEMSELVES ALL HIDE BEHIND SO WHY TAKE THAT FREEDOM AWAY ON THE SITE??? I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD IF THEY HAD NO PERSONAL AFFILIATIONS THEY STOOD NUTRAL AND DECIDED THE TOPIC WAS SOMETHING THAT HAD TO BE BROUGHT DOWN DO TO INAPPROPRIATE CONTENTS BUT WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT ON THIS SITE, COME ON SERIOUSLY, A MAN JUST ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION, WHAT CAUSED A REACTION? THE MODS SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL AND PROFFISIONAL AT ALL TIMES... SERIOUSLY THEY LET MACS SHIT GOOOO ON FOR EVER BEFORE HE GOT TIRED AND THRU IN THE TOWEL AND ASKED THEM TO SHUT IT DOWN... THIS IS A OPEN FORUM WHERE FOLKS COME IN TO ASK PROS OR SEMI PROS QUESTIONS... TOTALLY NOT COOL FOR THEM TO DICTATE... STR8T UP THAT WAS THE WORST WEANNIE MOVE EVER...

·
Registered
19,022 Posts
AUSTRALIA IS ONE BACKWARDS COUNTRY, THEIR TOILET EVEN FLUSH THE OPPISITE WAY... HAHAHA... MAN COMPA MADE ME LMFAO... WITH HIS RESPONSE... HAHAHA STILL LAUGHING... MAN BUT IT'S TRUE, THIS SITE HAS IT'S GOOD AND BAD, BUT NONE THE LESS A MODS JOB IS NOT IN MY OPINION TO CHOOSE SIDE OR DICTATE, FREEDOM OF SPEACH IS SOMETHING THEY THEMSELVES ALL HIDE BEHIND SO WHY TAKE THAT FREEDOM AWAY ON THE SITE??? I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD IF THEY HAD NO PERSONAL AFFILIATIONS THEY STOOD NUTRAL AND DECIDED THE TOPIC WAS SOMETHING THAT HAD TO BE BROUGHT DOWN DO TO INAPPROPRIATE CONTENTS BUT WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT ON THIS SITE, COME ON SERIOUSLY, A MAN JUST ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION, WHAT CAUSED A REACTION? THE MODS SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL AND PROFFISIONAL AT ALL TIMES... SERIOUSLY THEY LET MACS SHIT GOOOO ON FOR EVER BEFORE HE GOT TIRED AND THRU IN THE TOWEL AND ASKED THEM TO SHUT IT DOWN... THIS IS A OPEN FORUM WHERE FOLKS COME IN TO ASK PROS OR SEMI PROS QUESTIONS... TOTALLY NOT COOL FOR THEM TO DICTATE... STR8T UP THAT WAS THE WORST WEANNIE MOVE EVER...
:werd: :werd: :werd:

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
AS WE HAVE SEEN RECENTLY A THREAD GOT DELETED BECAUSE IT AFFECTS "INNER CIRCLES" SO HOW COME THE "BEWARE OF BIG SHORTYZ CUSTOMZ" THREAD IS STILL UP? AND ALL THE OTHER THREADS BASHING PEOPLE ON HERE? DOESNT THAT AFFECT ANY TYPE OF CIRCLE? SEEMS LIKE A BUNCHA BULLSHIT TO ME....JUST SAYIN:mad::confused:
since you are reffering to the topic from yesterday, its not deleted its still there but its locked. its locked because it became an inner club issue the same way you would not put your own families business on here. besides that, his questions had been answered and it wasnt even about the original topic. I was there first hand so i know what went down. and what did you contribute but a bunch of bullshit fuel to the fire.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
since you are reffering to the topic from yesterday, its not deleted its still there but its locked. its locked because it became an inner club issue the same way you would not put your own families business on here. besides that, his questions had been answered and it wasnt even about the original topic. I was there first hand so i know what went down. and what did you contribute but a bunch of bullshit fuel to the fire.
I hear ya boss!:worship: i just thought the dude got fucked thats all. just wonderin, since you were there, why didnt you stand up for your club member and ask ol boy to fix it? after all he did pay double but hey its none of my business....but if it didnt bother rikki then he wouldnt have said nothin....only my opinion. go ahead lock this one up too homie

·
INGLOURIOUS BASTERD
14,741 Posts
I hear ya boss!:worship: i just thought the dude got fucked thats all. just wonderin, since you were there, why didnt you stand up for your club member and ask ol boy to fix it? after all he did pay double but hey its none of my business....but if it didnt bother rikki then he wouldnt have said nothin....only my opinion. go ahead lock this one up too homie
This quote right her is a perfect reason the topic was locked because you talk like you have the facts and you don't so any opinion you think you have is invaild because it is not based off the true facts.

This topic that spawned this topic started as a technical question and turned in to something that had the potential of creating problems that were unnecessary. The fact is that the painter “kandy n chrome” still has unfinished work here in Texas with our clubs chapter and I don’t want that to be compromised because of some arguing on layitlow. I felt as well as others that this could be resolved elsewhere other than the internet that is why what happened, happened. Sure some people outside the circle want to know what’s going to happen next but, frankly it isn’t for you. If the issue can’t be resolved then we will cross that bridge when we get to it. Until then we will take care of our problems ourselves without people that are looking just to see conflict on the internet and doing what they can to fuel the fire.

·
stylish muthafucka
10,237 Posts
and to answer your questions the painter and rikki have shit under control so its a dead issue as far as im concerned.
So has anyone figured out the cause of the "lumpiness" in the paint?? The only real concern alot of us had..
As a painter I see mistakes as ways to get better, that is, if you learn from them.. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
I as others had stated that more than likely the intercoat clear / flake base wasnt sanded down as flat as it could have been. Then again Im not a proffesional painter.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
I as others had stated that more than likely the intercoat clear / flake base wasnt sanded down as flat as it could have been. Then again Im not a proffesional painter.
QUITE FRANKLY THAT IS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE... NEVER BASHED ANYONE, JUST MADE STATEMENTS OR OPINION TOWARDS WHAT WE BELIEVE THE PROBLEM WAS... AFTER ALL THE HOMIE HAD ASK A TECHNICAL QUESTION... SAD IT WENT AS FAR AS IT DID BUT YOU CAN TELL THE OWNER DIDN'T MEAN IT THE WAY EVERYONE TWISTED IT... THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T CARE FOR WAS THE PRINCIPLE OF HAVING A VOICE AND AN OPINION, I THINK ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE CAN SEPERATE OPINION FROM FACTS... IN A PLACE THAT IS ONLY ACCEPTABLE NOW BECAUSE OF OUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS, TO SILENCE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS IS DISTURBING... NOTHING PERSONAL BUT THAT WAS MY POINT IN THIS TOPIC... JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR. DON'T WANT FOLKS CLAIMING I DISRESPECTED ANYONE... BEING NUETRAL, IS A BIG RESPONSIBLITY...BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I UNDERSTAND YOUR FAMS SITUATION...

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
i talked to somebody earlier and got some real good info.. fuck this topic.. thats all i gotta say..pablo do your thing... you puttin it down homie.. i know whats up... ill met ya one day..
I wa intendin on callin you earlier too

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
at the the end of the day it only really concerns the the people around the texas area and people this painter deals with. if someone sees his work at a car show and asks who painted it, that person is going to formulate their own opinion and word (good or bad) will get around without the help of the internet, either getting him more business or losing it...

and yea spock all the tittie posting and **** jokes would get you a lifetime ban by the nazi mods on the aussie forums...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts