LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a lot of work done yesterday in class, got it all in primer and sum wut wired up. hopefully i can shoot my base and clear on it tonite as well as gettin it all wired up how its supposed to be.

but here is my right side box in primer, left side will be done soon

Attachments

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
lookin good homie!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ome more of the box and whut i am building this for

Attachments

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
very creative homie, do you hve step by step pics on how u did it?

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
lookin good mang.... what are those 2 small holes in the box for?
and are you going to cover it in LV or factory matched carpet?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thankx yall, yea i got pix of the build up lemme find a site that has them, the 2 holes are where the wires for the sub will go thru i didnt feel like runnin the wire thru the box after skool so i jus ran it outside the box for now, plus i gotta discommect it and shoot the base tonite in class.

build up page

http://www.focusedgravity.forumsplace.com/message19.html

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
lookin nice man, i remember you having more of a TWISTER effect though... i guess after you add and sand add and sand so many times, some of the twister effects was lost (unless i just cant notice it in the pictures better then i did in the other pics)...

-qs

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea it still has all the ripples, jus hard to see in primer. once i shoot some base i will be able to get better pix

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Sep 21 2005, 05:14 PM~3858774
yea it still has all the ripples, jus hard to see in primer. once i shoot some base i will be able to get better pix
NICE!!!! i was hoping that was the problem, becuase when you had that red sheet on it, you could see the ripples really good...

-qs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts