LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Originally posted by just lowriding@Aug 27 2005, 08:39 AM~3702677
wow, buy one and get a free ''Join Twisted Fantasy'' card.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Originally posted by eric ramos@Aug 27 2005, 10:24 AM~3702835
the rose bike was sold last year ????????????????????
there selling it again
its been on ebay for a long ass time

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
Got the bike yesterday and the axel of one of the wheesls, rubbed against the frame and chipped the paint off the top. :(

But that's ok. I was going to change the color of the frame and do some pinstripping anyway.

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by DSweetBike@Sep 8 2005, 10:57 AM~3776087
Got the bike yesterday and the axel of one of the wheesls, rubbed against the frame and chipped the paint off the top.  :(

But that's ok. I was going to change the color of the frame and do some pinstripping anyway.

i've seen really expensive paintjobs get chipped that way, don't worry it's understandable.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by DSweetBike@Sep 8 2005, 10:57 AM~3776087
Got the bike yesterday and the axel of one of the wheesls, rubbed against the frame and chipped the paint off the top.  :(

take a pic and ask if they can compensate you. Don't be a dick about it, maybe ask for a coupon or hook up on your next order of parts.

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
I guess someone jumped on those damaged frames too. I don't see them on masterlower anymore.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts