LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
something keep clicking like crazy from the front left corner of my car... i think it could maybe be the cylinder but i really have no idea... i heard it may be a check valve but the car is not sinking at all...
basically it is a fast steady clicking and i neeeeed to fix it!!!

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what would it be making the clicking sound though? because it even happens when im fully stopped...

haha yea i aint been on here in long enuf.. wsup geoff..

·
Banned
23,213 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Sep 16 2005, 05:48 PM~3830559
what would it be making the clicking sound though? because it even happens when im fully stopped...
u kno how it is, we rollin tommorow night?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
do you think it might be from the engine...could be a rod knocking...just my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
i dont really know so much but anothe possibility could be ur sterio, mine used to click :confused: thats my 2 cents

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by adamflow1@Sep 16 2005, 08:17 PM~3830864
exhaust manifold leak??

Bingo, or if it still does when engine is off, are your coils cut?? that can cause a creak, give more detail..

·
Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Sep 16 2005, 06:33 PM~3830494
something keep clicking like crazy from the front left corner of my car... i think it could maybe be the cylinder but i really have no idea... i heard it may be a check valve but the car is not sinking at all...
basically it is a fast steady clicking and i neeeeed to fix it!!!
got a cutlass huh! do u have a 3.8v6 cause after i hop my regal it makes the same noise, it could be the smog pump gettin ready to take a dump.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Loose nut wouldnt make a noise when the car is stood!

Does it make it when the engine is both on and off?

Logical really, if it aint happening when the engine is on, then its the engine (or something runs by the engine!), cant possibly be linked to your suspension!

If its still happening when the car is parked and with the engine off, get your head on up in there and locate where the sound is coming from.

Dont take no 'expert' to sort this!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Originally posted by LAC'N_NOTHING@Sep 16 2005, 08:35 PM~3831182
:biggrin:  :biggrin: loose nut behind the wheel?? :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Duh, I'm a dumbass, I get it now! :uh: :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
if it was roling i would say a spoke .... if your hitting switches with the car parked...i would say it could be a spoke ...

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Sep 16 2005, 07:48 PM~3830559
it's a piece of shit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts