LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shortbus Pimp
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my slammed Gmc Sonoma.. So far I have shaved everything (body lines, door handles, and tail gate handle) Slammed it to the ground, built a monster notch in the back, built a speaker box for 4 tens in the bed with a cut out to the cab.. Power is coming from a 454 chevy.. Ley me know what ya think..Later Rick S
Check out the pics Here as I wont let me post my pics from my host.. http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/phatra...+Models&.view=l

·
Shortbus Pimp
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IM not sure on color yet.. I was thinking about taking those rims off and putting on some 24inch gold wires and painting it candy organic green with gold flake(best combo in the world) HEHE.. The speaker box in the back is covered in green velvet so i really leaning towards some kind of green... Thanks Later Rick

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 19 2003, 06:02 PM
any tips on doin' that c-notch?? i'm buildin' a silverado but i'm still scratching my head on the c-notch. what size/thickness/shape of styrene did you use??

here's some pics of it.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

what happened to the back end? Why it so short?

·
Shortbus Pimp
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shit I dont even know what size stuff it was.. I just looked in my stash of plastic and found some shit that looked about right.. From there I just cut it at 90deg angles and glued it together. I used a miter box to get exact 90s. Good luck its real easy to do.. Later Rick.. OH yea the silverado is looking good.. What color is that?

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Sep 19 2003, 07:56 PM
Shit I dont even know what size stuff it was.. I just looked in my stash of plastic and found some shit that looked about right.. From there I just cut it at 90deg angles and glued it together. I used a miter box to get exact 90s. Good luck its real easy to do.. Later Rick.. OH yea the silverado is looking good.. What color is that?
It's house of kolor sunset pearl. but it's over a dark base, i'm repainting it over a white base so it'll be a lot brighter. here's a diagram of what i was wanting to do with the frame

1 - 12 of 12 Posts