LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

SON'S OF MEXICO

2K views 41 replies 30 participants last post by  Hustler on the go 
#1 ·
CHAGO GETS HIS "SON OF MEXICO" PLAQUE, IT CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

See less See more
#5 ·
Originally posted by NEWSTYLEKING@Sep 13 2006, 10:53 PM~6168950
CHAGO GETS HIS "SON OF MEXICO" PLAQUE,  IT CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

THEY LOOK GOOD.

CAN A FELLO FUCHEE GET ONE??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

#7 ·
Originally posted by NEWSTYLEKING@Sep 14 2006, 12:53 AM~6168950
CHAGO GETS HIS "SON OF MEXICO" PLAQUE,  IT CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

looks good......i remember the day we went to go get it and in the glove box was these printed papers with SON OF MEXICO on it..........never thought that paper i was holding would turn into a real plaque....He REALLY wanted to start this club..well its offical now with the plaque! :cool:

#10 ·
THAT is bad ass......who can we get them through Pauly......I would like to get one and put in a shadow box and post it up in my living room next to all the matted and framed pics I have......

#11 ·
:cool:

#12 ·
Originally posted by Toro@Sep 14 2006, 10:00 AM~6170447
THAT is bad ass......who can we get them through Pauly......I would like to get one and put in a shadow box and post it up in my living room next to all the matted and framed pics I have......
i would like one my self......

#21 ·
All the threads and stories related to Chago, a homie I never had the pleasure of meeting, shows all the togetherness and true friendships that are created in the lowriding community. People from all over world have posted on this topic. I'm sure Chago is cruising the heavens hang'n with the angels flying Son's of Mexico plaque..
As for 'Son's of Mexico'... Was the club ever truly created or is there little bit of it in all of us? Like Aztlan the mystical place the Azteca's dreamed. Just my thoughts... :cool:

#22 ·
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Sep 15 2006, 08:31 AM~6179693
All the threads and stories related to Chago, a homie I never had the pleasure of meeting, shows all the togetherness and true friendships that are created in the lowriding community. People from all over world have posted on this topic. I'm sure Chago is cruising the heavens hang'n with the angels flying Son's of Mexico plaque..
As for 'Son's of Mexico'... Was the club ever truly created or is there little bit of it in all of us? Like Aztlan the mystical place the Azteca's dreamed. Just my thoughts...  :cool:
"SON'S OF MEXICO" WAS CHAGO'S CAR CLUB... WHEN EVERYONE GOT TOGETHER TO HELP BUILD "CHAGO'S DREAM" , ONE THING CHAGO ASKED WAS THAT HE WANTED ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE BUILD IN ANY WAY, BE IT IN THE PHYSICAL BUILDING OF THE CAR ,DONATIONS (PARTS OR MONEY) OR EVEN JUST IN SPIRIT, HE WANTED THEM IN HIS CLUB.. HE UNDERSTOOD THAT ALOT OF US WERE IN OUR OWN CLUBS AND DID NOT WANT TO DISRESPECT THAT,BUT WANTED TO MAKE YOU AN HONORABLE MEMBER OF "SON'S OF MEXICO"........... ;) SO JUST LIKE YOU SAID "A LITTLE BIT IN ALL OF US" :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#23 ·
Originally posted by NEWSTYLEKING@Sep 15 2006, 11:51 AM~6180639
"SON'S OF MEXICO" WAS CHAGO'S CAR CLUB... WHEN EVERYONE GOT TOGETHER  TO HELP BUILD "CHAGO'S DREAM" , ONE THING CHAGO ASKED WAS THAT HE WANTED ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE BUILD IN ANY WAY, BE IT IN THE PHYSICAL BUILDING OF THE CAR ,DONATIONS (PARTS OR MONEY) OR EVEN JUST IN SPIRIT, HE WANTED THEM IN HIS CLUB.. HE UNDERSTOOD THAT ALOT OF US WERE IN OUR OWN CLUBS AND DID NOT WANT TO DISRESPECT THAT,BUT WANTED TO MAKE YOU AN HONORABLE MEMBER OF "SON'S OF MEXICO"........... ;)  SO JUST LIKE YOU SAID "A LITTLE BIT IN ALL OF US" :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Cool, clears that up.. Thx.. Aztlan-Son's of Mexico ;) then it's an Honor to be a part of the Son's of Mexico....'por vida'

#24 ·
Originally posted by NEWSTYLEKING@Sep 15 2006, 11:51 AM~6180639
"SON'S OF MEXICO" WAS CHAGO'S CAR CLUB... WHEN EVERYONE GOT TOGETHER  TO HELP BUILD "CHAGO'S DREAM" , ONE THING CHAGO ASKED WAS THAT HE WANTED ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE BUILD IN ANY WAY, BE IT IN THE PHYSICAL BUILDING OF THE CAR ,DONATIONS (PARTS OR MONEY) OR EVEN JUST IN SPIRIT, HE WANTED THEM IN HIS CLUB.. HE UNDERSTOOD THAT ALOT OF US WERE IN OUR OWN CLUBS AND DID NOT WANT TO DISRESPECT THAT,BUT WANTED TO MAKE YOU AN HONORABLE MEMBER OF "SON'S OF MEXICO"........... ;)  SO JUST LIKE YOU SAID "A LITTLE BIT IN ALL OF US" :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Pauly, I'd like to take this opportunity to turn in my formal application at this point in request for consideration in joining the "Sons Of Mexico" Family ;) ;)

#25 ·
Originally posted by FoolishinVegas@Sep 15 2006, 01:03 PM~6181721
Pauly, I'd like to take this opportunity to turn in my formal application at this point in request for consideration in joining the "Sons Of Mexico" Family  ;)  ;)
NO APPLICATION NEEDED BRO, YOUR HEART HAS BEEN IN IT FROM DAY ONE..........PAULY ;)

#26 ·
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Sep 15 2006, 12:16 PM~6181330
Cool, clears that up.. Thx.. Aztlan-Son's of Mexico ;) then it's an Honor to be a part of the Son's of Mexico....'por vida'
WELCOME TO THE CLUB & FAMILY MY BROTHER........... ;)
"SON'S OF MEXICO POR VIDA!!!!!!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.