LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if Sony's Xplod's, the subs-----> http://www.xplodsony.com/home/ where any good, like if they put out good bass, and if they do with what amp, if you have them pm me back and tell me how hard they bang and or whats better, thanks :cool:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah but what ones bang harder, the 12 inch or the 10 inch? and what amp should i get thats not too much? pm back thanks :cool:

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
this is from experiance..................I have blown 4 12 in subs in less than a 2 month spand........... and I was only running 1 sub on half of a sony xplode amp that was 760 watts and the 12 inch sub was rated at 1000 watts... the subs are shit...

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
and the reason I kept on using the xplode subs was I had a warranty on them and I just kept on taking them back for new one's

·
Registered
807 Posts
Do yourself a favor.

Take that money you were going to spend on those subs and send it to me. I will in return send you pair of blown subs. I will eliminate the middle step for you :biggrin:

All kidding aside, sony explode woofers arent the worst things in the world. But I'd really rather see people spend their hard earned money on something that is going to last and actually sound good.

If you post up a budget, I'm sure we'll be able to find you something that will make you much happier.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
you could run a single L715 for that amount of money

·
Registered
148 Posts
i have then new 12"....its good for decent bass in a small ride(im using 760 xplod amp too) ...but if your going for all out bass i suggest something like XXX, brahma, jug., or even the new poineer premier 5000w.... :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts