LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna do a little setup in my daily don't really wanna break the bank for this car, so i was thinking of the Type R Comps, does anybody have any type of input on these?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by CustomKid69@Aug 13 2005, 10:08 PM~3612454
I wanna do a little setup in my daily don't really wanna break the bank for this car, so i was thinking of the Type R Comps, does anybody have any type of input on these?
you gotta be more specific...
i dont know if your referring to a set of component speakers or a component woofer (yes, some ppl refer to some woofers that way)...

i dunno if your talking about alpine type r subs or what...

anyhow, what type of car are you putting the equipment in?
what equipment do you have already?
what would you like to add to the setup?

how much are you willing to spend???

-qs

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Aug 14 2005, 01:37 PM~3616832
you gotta be more specific...
i dont know if your referring to a set of component speakers or a component woofer (yes, some ppl refer to some woofers that way)...

i dunno if your talking about alpine type r subs or what...
anyhow, what type of car are you putting the equipment in?
what equipment do you have already? 
what would you like to add to the setup?

how much are you willing to spend???

-qs
Did you read the question above??? What does the question about have to do with my head unit, or future add in's, or my budget? ...

I simply asked peoples input on a set of Speakers, and i have never heard of anyone refer to "SUBS" as comps unless they are KICKER COMPS ...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by CustomKid69@Aug 14 2005, 06:15 PM~3619282
Did you read the question above??? What does the question about have to do with my head unit, or future add in's, or my budget? ...

I simply asked peoples input on a set of Speakers, and i have never heard of anyone refer to "SUBS" as comps unless they are KICKER COMPS ...
WHERE IN YOUR FIRST POST DID YOU SAY KICKER?

since when did kicker comp series become known as type r comps???

what is the word that is short for component sets(door speaker serperates)??? i know the answer to that, COMPS...

and yes, just like kicker refer to that line of subs as comps, other manufactueres refer to some of their lines as component subwoofers...

the reason i asjed for your budget is so that if i say "no those wont work for you" i can refer you to another sub with in your budget... why would i waste time and refer you to a XXX if you cant spend more then 200dollars on a sub???

and the reason i asked about your set up as of now is so i get an idea of what your going for so i can say "yeh those will fit perfectly" or i could say, nah, your "comp set" will over ride them too much, get something that has more output...

you motherfucking newbies are incredible.... think you know shit when you dont :uh:

-qs

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Aug 14 2005, 03:52 PM~3619374
WHERE IN YOUR FIRST POST DID YOU SAY KICKER?

since when did kicker comp series become known as type r comps???

what is the word that is short for component sets(door speaker serperates)??? i know the answer to that, COMPS...

and yes, just like kicker refer to that line of subs as comps, other manufactueres refer to some of their lines as component subwoofers...

the reason i asjed for your budget is so that if i say "no those wont work for you" i can refer you to another sub with in your budget... why would i waste time and refer you to a XXX if you cant spend more then 200dollars on a sub???

and the reason i asked about your set up as of now is so i get an idea of what your going for so i can say "yeh those will fit perfectly" or i could say, nah, your "comp set" will over ride them too much, get something that has more output...

you motherfucking newbies are incredible.... think you know shit when you dont  :uh:

-qs

There is so much that i wanna say, but i'll just sum it up with "FUCK YOU" !

·
Registered
349 Posts

What a losser....listen to what people are asking you instead of popping off at the lip....you just blew someone off who would of probably helped you out with your system setup....i.e. the whole system and not just subs......by the way I hear Visonic rocks...harder than E.Q.(that would be earthquake) 15's you tard...and Checker carries them visionics and amp for about 200.00....go get a pair today....hahahhahahahahha :biggrin:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by lowsammy@Aug 14 2005, 05:15 PM~3619645
What a losser....listen to what people are asking you instead of popping off at the lip....you just blew someone off who would of probably helped you out with your system setup....i.e. the whole system and not just subs......by the way I hear Visonic rocks...harder than E.Q.(that would be earthquake) 15's you tard...and Checker carries them visionics and amp for about 200.00....go get a pair today....hahahhahahahahha :biggrin:
With a user name that only has 6 posts i would not be suprised if a looser like yourself would sign in under a dif name just to take your own side. Fuckin Moron!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
the type r components are pretty good for the price....

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by CustomKid69@Aug 14 2005, 10:53 PM~3620427
With a user name that only has 6 posts i would not be suprised if a looser like yourself would sign in under a dif name just to take your own side. Fuckin Moron!
if i were a mod, you would be banned right now for thinking that i would have to create another alias just to describe to you how senseless your questions/responses are when i already told you how i feel about it under this name....

you probably "window" shopping or dreaming (because you dont have a car...oh wait, what do guys like you say, "its at the shop" or "oh, i would post pics but i dont have a digi", or better yet, post a pic of your brother's car)...asking how a free-air sub performs that accepts 150watts RMS compared to all the other shit that ppl keep in their trunks :uh: ....

-qs

·
Registered
349 Posts
Originally posted by CustomKid69@Aug 14 2005, 07:53 PM~3620427

Naw man...I auctually signed up so I could ask Dickcheese some q's about his Slamurai....I auctually PM'ed him cause i had to many q's and he auctually answered them all...I figuered I would of bothered him to much....so ya my posts will only be so low compared to you almighty Sony Queen . I have a full time job and not on welfare like you, so I cant sit around all day, post up like some looser with nothin' but shop talk about how loud their system is and careing enough about how many posts the next guy has .....i listen to what people have to tell , plus I saved all the info Dickcheese gave me.....get a life.....and no..cuttiebuddie is smarter than signing up to reply to himself...you really are a looser :cheesy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts