LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, today i put on my new to me 16'' knockoffs and they fit fine no caliper rub and don't stick out that much if any even though its a FWD(94 Eldo). My only problem is they rub when 3/4 to full steering wheel lock. Im asking if a wheel spacer will fix my problem and if so what size thickness do you suggest. Thanks in advance. IMG_20151001_151503.jpg

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Spacers will more than likely increase the rubbing.... Either you live with it, research a smaller tire size or trim the inner fenders.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can measure the distance between wheels and fenders to determine what thickness of wheel spacers to install. I had BONOSS wheel spacers 20mm on my car for almost 21,000 miles, with no issues whatsoever.

They can customize the thickness and data that I want, so that I can install new tires with different data, and the customization time is very fast, just 1~3 days.

They have aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 options. 7075-T6 will be more expensive but better in quality. In fact, 6065-T6 is good enough. Its tensile strength, yield strength and elongation can support our normal use. And its lugs are grade T10, studs are forged grade 12.9.

Here is an article introducing spacers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts