LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I need Hlep! so it a little cold outside on thanksgiving and im play with the switches and I hear this clutter like a cylinoid is stuck so I pull the disconnect witch is grounded to the bolts under my front seat drivers side a spark flys out I leave it alone a few days go back drop the ass fine then hit the front then hit the switch to lift the back and sparks come flying out the front seat pass side where the seat blots to the car.assend wont come up . so i investagate no wires are touching the seat only the disconnect so any suggestions on what the prob coud be I think I will replace the cylinoids on the rear first (cheap fix) then go from there ..I had the set up for 3 months and no problems of this sort well there it is so if you can please help before my ride and hard work go up in flames! THANK & PEACE

p.s. set up on a 68 impala conv

LOW-n-SLOW 4 LIFE :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Is your seat frame grounded to the car frame? It might not be a good grpund. I would cut a hole and run a heavy gauge wire to the frame itself and cut out the middle man(seat frame)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts