LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have finaly narrowed down my choices for my components up front thanks to some good people on this and other forums and a few shows that i attended, but like always if i hear something else then I'll be back at square one.

But my question is when going with quality components thats also powered my a quality amp, and a couple twelves in the trunk, how important are the speakers in the rear deck, i know i need to have something there for sound to be complete, but how important is quality back there and then on top of that should it be powered? when if ever will i hear a diff .... should i just complete the system with something nice thats also powered back there, or just about anything running off my deck in the back dash will do ??? .....

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
rear fill isn't really needed at all. it's more personal preferance for yourself wether you think you should have some or not.

if you have speakers back there now...fade your music all the way to the front, and decide if you like it with or without the rears.

if you decide you WANT rear speakers...i would just get a mediocre set and run them off the headunit. you can always keep it faded to the front until you got some passengers back there

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
well,imo they play a big roll in sounds.i would go ahead and get the 4x10,6x9,or what ever you decide to go back there.they will be used for rear fill thats when the 4 channel amp comes in place.you can always turn the rear channels down to make the front louder than the back.so,i say yes they(rear speakers) do play a good roll in the sound system and you will hear the differ.i say go and do it :biggrin:

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by lamont@Aug 8 2005, 07:13 PM~3563232
well,imo they play a big roll in sounds.i would go ahead and get the 4x10,6x9,or what ever you decide to go back there.they will be used for rear fill thats when the 4 channel amp comes in place.you can always turn the rear channels down to make the front louder than the back.so,i say yes they(rear speakers) do play a good roll in the sound system and you will hear the differ.i say go and do it :biggrin:
the only time i'd say they play an important role..is if your setting up 5.1 surround sound.

only time i ever turn mine on is if someone has to ride in the back. If my ears faced towards the rear of my head, THEN i might say get some nice rear fill, lmao.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Aug 8 2005, 07:18 PM~3563266
the only time i'd say they play an important role..is if your setting up 5.1 surround sound.

only time i ever turn mine on is if someone has to ride in the back. If my ears faced towards the rear of my head, THEN i might say get some nice rear fill, lmao.

tru that,but he's not that serios in sounds like i think he is.the way he sound as if he want a nice sounding system. just like you said ,it's a personal thing :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts