LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kinda speakers do i have in the front of my car? i kno the back is 6X9s.....i wanna upgrade all my speakers.

I have a tv monitor (7.2") and a dvd external player....i wanna put the tv where my current stereo is and place the dvd in my glove department....can i operate my tv with dvd(plays cds) without a radio??? i only listen to cds anyway....is it manditory to have the radio??? with out the radio...wats the proper way of wiring?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Originally posted by biggie21@Oct 29 2003, 05:42 PM
What kinda speakers do i have in the front of my car? i kno the back is 6X9s.....i wanna upgrade all my speakers.

I have a tv monitor (7.2") and a dvd external player....i wanna put the tv where my current stereo is and place the dvd in my glove department....can i operate my tv with dvd(plays cds) without a radio??? i only listen to cds anyway....is it manditory to have the radio??? with out the radio...wats the proper way of wiring?
You should have 4 X 6's in the front dash. Go to crutchfield.com and they can tell you everything about what fits your car.

Also, im sure that you will need the radio, otherwise, how else would you get the sound out ??

·
Registered
58 Posts
after being a reader/member on this site for awhile now, i've come to see that no one reads what thefuck people type before they do!!!

i know your probably frustrated homie....The last post was right you got 4x6's in your fronts, you'll probably need to purchase an accesory called "bass blockers" so that you don't get a poping sound when you turn your shit up hella loud or blow those small ass speakers. i got a fleetwood myself and thats what i did. YOU DONT NEED A RADIO to operate what you got goin on homie

hope this helps

peace,

Big RU

1 - 5 of 5 Posts