LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
he bought my old setup and i helped him put it in there only the back is juiced for now i need to take a better look at the front to see what we need to do it

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
i aint gonna laugh. i think you should do what you want w/ any car. i might look good when its done too. keep us updated. who the fuck cares about the assholes that laugh and shit.

fuckem

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just laugh because its funny to see a car like that lifted ill get some pics of the wall for the 12 tens today

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im not really sure i think hes wanting to run some diesel audio subs we can get a good deal from them

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my brother-in-law came up with a name for it "White Out" more pics some new rims im goin to powder coat this for him and yes i know there bolt ons but he likes that look i tried to talk him into some koffs

Attachments

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
not my ideal project ride but its a start ,looks like good clean work homie keep it up

·
Registered
398 Posts
Originally posted by johnny coconut@Apr 30 2006, 01:56 AM~5342052
Gotta start somewhere, good luck on the front though, strut cars are a bitch!

Damn straight, I have been trying to work the bugs out of mine for two years.......one thing thou need to put standards on that thing or you will have another bunch of problems......Good luck........pm if you need any assistance for doing strut cars

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
The 90's are making a come back. :0 My brother had a spectrum in high school it was nicknamed the cum dumpster due to all the chicks in the back seat.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by 61 Impala on 3@May 1 2006, 05:53 AM~5347944
The 90's are making a come back.  :0  My brother had a spectrum in high school it was nicknamed the cum dumpster due to all the chicks in the back seat.
:0 :0 :0 :roflmao:

·
Registered
19,888 Posts
to each they own,all i can say is best of luck with the build,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts