LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*if anyone is interested, I got this email but never followed up on it*

Hello,

I am a casting director at Bullrun, a new TV show from Spike TV and based on the international automotive rally of the same name. We are looking for drivers to compete in Bullrun. These people need to love their cars. We are casting for some low-rider or other modified-car owners. We're especially interested in hip, young drivers.

Please send this information to anyone you think could participate in the show. We want awesome cars and awesome people.

Spike TV is looking for drivers and their cars to compete in Bullrun, Spike TV's reality show that will redefine the American car rally!

Are you a fearless driver with a badass car who wants to leave the others in the dust as you master your way to the next checkpoint? If so, Spike TV wants you to drive hard by day and party hard by night during this once-in-a-lifetime television event!

I am looking for low-rider or modified-car drivers, 21 years of age or older, who have a passion for thei car, know someone who could be a co-pilot and have a good driving record. Please contact me. Photos are encouraged!! You can also go to www.bullruncasting.com for more information.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Roberta Brodsky

Casting Director

Bullrun

323-802-0658

[email protected]

·
OG ROLLERZ
16,378 Posts
Originally posted by hoppinlincoln@Aug 16 2006, 07:08 PM~5982823
So, what are you supposed to do? Race with your lowrider?  :dunno:
yeah cross country and shit...from Canada to LA...

Hi Manny

Has there been any interest in applying for the show? We are in need of some low-riders and especially some drivers with personality. If people are afraid about racing their low-riders, please understand that this is for a TV show and it's much less about speed than it is about strategy and technique.
Please let me know if there are any questions I can answer.
Sincerely,
Roberta Brodsky
Casting Director
Bullrun
323-802-0658
[email protected]

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CLIP....

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
someone should do this and wear a layitlow.com shirt :biggrin:

·
Registered
26,378 Posts
tow em in race.. lol

:roflmao:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
i applied last night and got a call today from a lady, she wants to have a telephone interview and then i got an email saying they want me to make a tape of someone interviewing me and all about the car and what not. i think it would be kind of cool to do but im not fucking up my car for some reality show bullshit. no bolted on cameras or anything like that.

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
:0

1 - 15 of 15 Posts