LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning guys new to the forum. Looking to put 13s on my project 64. I hear a lot about Caddy spindles what year and what is involved. Do I have to change the upper and lower control arms? Never done one before any info would help. Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 64 chevy belair wagon im looking for the 3rd roll sit and the roof rack if anyone knows someone you can text me Albert at (818) 251-6953
Good morning guys new to the forum. Looking to put 13s on my project 64. I hear a lot about Caddy spindles what year and what is involved. Do I have to change the upper and lower control arms? Never done one before any info would help. Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am so, so sorry to put my question here but I don't know where to go to post something on the LayitLow site. Can you please help me? I really want to start posting stuff on the site but can't find the link for posting. I've already registered with the site. Again, sorry for asking you this question but, can't find any other way,:cautious:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts