LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i get information on reinforcement of the front spindle cause i want to do them myself i extended my upper control arms with help form you guys just need a little help in this department thanks!!! would like to see a pic :cool:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wheres the real riders with the real help :cool:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
for what vehicle, some don't need any reinforcement and if so, your probably better of buying an aftermarket spindle with a higher rating.

:),

cc

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
85 fleetwood cadillac still need those pics cause i feel better with them done :cool:

·
Registered
480 Posts
weld a piece of angle from the top to the bottom, so it connects them and ur set

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know about the angle iron but need pics to get a good idea :cool:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
does it make much difference on a g body and is it essential for a hopper

Last edited by stevie d at Oct 31 2003, 04:09 PM

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Oct 31 2003, 07:06 PM
does it make much difference on a g body and is it essential for a hopper
No and Yes!!! :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
i was gunna run chains ,so if i use chains i wont need to add the angle ,hell i didnt know there was so much work involved in building a hopper

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Oct 31 2003, 06:39 PM
i was gunna run chains ,so if i use chains i wont need to add the angle ,hell i didnt know there was so much work involved in building a hopper
You just don't know then. :)

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin+Oct 31 2003, 06:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (big pimpin @ Oct 31 2003, 06:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stevie d@Oct 31 2003, 06:39 PM
You just don't know then. :)[/b][/quote]
you learn more n more the more you get into it i just hope it all works out ok and i actualy manage to hit rear bumper

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d+Oct 31 2003, 07:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stevie d @ Oct 31 2003, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -big [email protected] 31 2003, 06:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--stevie d
@Oct 31 2003, 06:39 PM

You just don't know then. :)
you learn more n more the more you get into it i just hope it all works out ok and i actualy manage to hit rear bumper[/b][/quote]
I've been doing it for over 8 years now and I'm still constantly learning new stuff. :0

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
i have never seen this before? how do you get the ball joint nuts off with that angle iron there? how come i've never seen this on any clean hoppers? is there a cleaner way to do it?

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Oct 31 2003, 09:47 PM
how do you get the ball joint nuts off with that angle iron there?
With a wrench!! ;) You levae it open to one side!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Oct 31 2003, 11:22 PM
looks pretty ghetto to me.. never seen it done before..
I have seen it done many of times to hoppers!! Brent (PITBULL) does it that way!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts