LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the new issue of lowrider bike magazine and i found a picture in there of a bike at a show, its an orange trike with a stereo in the back, it was featured in the last issue.

Now he has spinner wheels! ok here is what he did.

-Go to pep boys and buy spinner hub caps.
-Take the spinner off the hub cap.
-Figure out how to put the spinner on your bike axle.

now i have figured out a way to create a full fuctional spinner hubcap conversion for a bike but it is VERY hard to explan on the computer so im either gonna draw a plan or buy some spinner hubs and get working.

hope one of you try this

later :cool:

oh and mabe i will scan the pic so you guys who dont have the mag can see it.

pce

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
i saw it. and personally i think it looked like crap. just my opinion

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Dec 18 2003, 08:29 PM
i got the new issue of lowrider bike magazine and i found a picture in there of a bike at a show, its an orange trike with a stereo in the back, it was featured in the last issue.

Now he has spinner wheels! ok here is what he did.

-Go to pep boys and buy spinner hub caps.
-Take the spinner off the hub cap.
-Figure out how to put the spinner on your bike axle.

now i have figured out a way to create a full fuctional spinner hubcap conversion for a bike but it is VERY hard to explan on the computer so im either gonna draw a plan or buy some spinner hubs and get working.

hope one of you try this

later :cool:

oh and mabe i will scan the pic so you guys who dont have the mag can see it.

pce
tried that already. yest they bolt to the axle but the rear will give you problems. im bolting mine outside as knock ofs

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aright im gonna go get on my computer that has the scanner and load the pic on.

Now for whoever said the rear would be a problem, well the bike that has the spinners on the back had a trike kit, so the wheels were on the outside just like the front so it was easy to bolt them up without the frame being in the way.

illl go get the pic now..........

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

fuck it, the guy on the cover looks gay too :angry:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
not my thang, but whatever floats your boat.

EURO OF THE YEAR "SABOR DE MI" has spinn knock offs, i would do something like that instead of parts from a hubcap

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Dec 19 2003, 02:38 PM

:roflmao: Them look stupid. I can make them the right way...just don't have the time to do so

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
check this... i just finished showing a bike and i might retire it. but right now im working on a 81 grand prix and at the side im working on a trike where ima get hooked up... with REAL FULL SIZE SPINERS WITH BEARINGS ALL AROUND.. AND KEEP ON MOVING OR SPINING AT THE TURN OF A 1/2 INCH SIZE MOTOR,,,, THE BIKE IS GONNA BE CALLED THE PUNISHER AND IS GONNA BE A 20"INCH SIZE TRIKE... RADICAL.. I HAVE ONE SPINER AND ITS NO HUBCAPS ITS THE REAL THING.. I'LL TRY TO POST UP SOME PICS..

·
Registered
824 Posts
YO THEM SPINNERS ON THAT BIKE ,,GIVE THE BIKE A WHOLE JACKED UP LOOK ,, I'M FO REAL , I JUST CAME UP WITH A NEW IDEA WITH SPINNER'S AND IT WORKS WAY BETTER ON 16" ,, BUT NOW I'M LOOKIN FOR BEARINGS THAT FIT 20" bolts' ,, cuz the bearing's i had only fit 16" bolts. so if any one, has any idea please post up,,,, and LUX ,, hit me up i wanna talk ,, here's my aol instant message name ,, killaonez111,,, aiight thanx

1 - 20 of 45 Posts