1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
the newer ones havent had a promblen yet,,,,theres some bad shit out there

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have some, I really like them. They do wobble a bit. They spin for quite a while. I spinned one by hand, and it spinned for about 2 minutes before stopping. I cant tell you how well they stay tight, I only had them on my car for about a week before taking them off for winter.

The only negative thing I can think of, besides the slight wobble...when they are spinning really fast you cant see them as well as alloy wheel spinners.

I know a lot of people don't like them, but I personally really do. I guess it just depends on your taste.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hey woodpaneling, what size rims and are they reverse (deep dish)?

·
Registered
719 Posts
They're 20", standard offset.
Im not 100% sure, but I think you could use a smaller size spinner on a reverse wheel...such as a 20" spinner on a 22" wheel or something. I dont know what it would look like, but it was something I thought of. If anyone else is already doing this or thought of this, just smack me. ;)

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by homeboyz@Dec 10 2003, 12:53 AM
IVE GOT DEALSSSSSSSS
theres a place that will sell me the 15 inch kit shipped to MN, for $400!

Can you guys do a better price? holla back..

If not Im still going to order the candy blue 13s from you after the first of the year!!!

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by northcoastrida+Dec 10 2003, 11:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (northcoastrida @ Dec 10 2003, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Dec 10 2003, 12:53 AM
IVE GOT DEALSSSSSSSS
theres a place that will sell me the 15 inch kit shipped to MN, for $400!

Can you guys do a better price? holla back..

If not Im still going to order the candy blue 13s from you after the first of the year!!![/b][/quote]
1st of all lets conpair...what brand are they going to send you??? cause theres alot of junk....the spinners i got are great...ill match prices....but remenber i got real good ones....what are the ones you can get??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts