LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They did an article on these bikes. It's only $250 for the whole bike! Them other folks charge like 4 bills for just the spinners. You can get spinners 4 $150. They flyest part is the spinner part can actually be color matched to your bike. From peeping their site what do you think the quality is like though? I don't want to cop anything wallmart ish. Also, I will feel dumb pushin my bike when every 10 year old kid on my block got the same kicks after christmas...

http://streetsweepernyc.com/shop/

·
Registered
895 Posts
nahh ***** some spinners are decent as fuck....your just really really white washed...get them things spinnin if u really want to but sometimes u gotta stikk witt the old school look...aint nuttin rong wit puttin that new game into your bike.. :cool:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Originally posted by just lowriding@Sep 22 2005, 10:59 AM~3864496
shut your fucking ass up, you know nothing about lowriders.
this guy hates and cuss in every topic ur very negative person u should stop that dumb stuff u think every 1 else ideas are dumb and every 1 stuff is ugly but urs but i think lay it low know its tha other way around

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by low_bike@Sep 22 2005, 11:59 AM~3865417
this guy hates and cuss in every topic ur very negative person u should stop that dumb stuff u think every 1 else ideas are dumb and every 1 stuff is ugly but urs but i think lay it low know its tha other way around
i think i don't give a fuck what you have to say.

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by str8clown'n@Sep 22 2005, 12:37 PM~3865656
i think both of u need to shut the fuck up damn if a nuuga want to put spinners on his shit then fine so be it fuck
shit ***** don't make me get expelled from school for kickin your ass!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.