LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my buddys has some spinning wheels and two of them dont spin as long as the others. I heard something about Motorcycle bearings. Whats kinda bearings are these and if someone has done it what is the part number and was it hard to do??

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
I dont' really understand what you are asking so I am bumping this 4 you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Take your spinners to a bike shop, if there is one around, they will have lots of bearings of all sizes and could repack them for cheap if you don't know how.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Every spinner bearing is different from different manufacturers. Take the blade to a bearing supply store and they will hook you up with the right ones that go in it

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
it most likely aint the berings some spinners are heavier than others makes them spin longer of you drive faster but short bursts make them spin less lighter ones spin better in short bursts [from stoplight to stoplight ]

·
Registered
63 Posts
you first should see what the two spinners that spin are torqued at then retorque the spinners that dont spin . also did you grease the bearings really good that helps. one last thing not to piss your friend off but the could be some cheap spinners.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
if the front spin longer than the front thats normal, not cool but thats just the way they are

1 - 9 of 9 Posts