LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everybody think of the spinning hucaps?

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
spinning hub caps or floating hub caps i think they have made floating hub caps since 50's? for taxi cab advertisement or something like that but spinning hub caps like on a nissan sentra is so gay liberace gay

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
they are cool :cheesy:

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Nov 5 2003, 10:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Nov 5 2003, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--the_cat@Nov 5 2003, 03:53 AM
they are cool :cheesy:
but you are ghey so what does that say[/b][/quote]
wrong! :0 :uh:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
They are great!

If the best ride that you own is a citation or a pinto!
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Originally posted by OakCliffRider@Nov 4 2003, 06:32 PM
What does everybody think of the spinning hucaps?
THEY ARE ASS. YOU'D BE BETTER OFF SPRAYING SOME OLD WIRE HUBCAPS GOLD AND PUT A DAYTON STICKER IN THE MIDDLE. LOL
HEY NOBODY STEAL MY IDEA I THINK I COULD PATENT THAT AND SELL 'EM CHEAPER THAN SPINNING HUB CAPS. LOL "HOW TO BE A MILLIONARE.
I THOUGHT THE CRAGER ROCKET HUBCAPS WERE BAD BUT THE SPINNIN' CAPS ARE WORSE.

:machinegun: SPINI' CAPS
:guns: SPININ' CAPS
:machinegun:SPININ' CAPS
:guns: SPININ' CAPS
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
GAY AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
They are the best thing to happen with auto customizing. Every person should have a set. Very good attention getter....

If you like people laughing at you and calling you a wanna be :biggrin:

·
Registered
753 Posts
lol i saw a stock ass mini van wit some 14" or 15" spinning hubs when i was in long beach last week. but only 1 was spinning :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: it was whack as fuck

·
Registered
725 Posts
Originally posted by mosthated76@Nov 9 2003, 01:43 AM
lol i saw a stock ass mini van wit some 14" or 15" spinning hubs when i was in long beach last week. but only 1 was spinning :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: it was whack as fuck
that was my family on vacation :angry: the other 3 werent spinning because they were tired.

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by SinCityRoller+Nov 9 2003, 12:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SinCityRoller @ Nov 9 2003, 12:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--mosthated76@Nov 9 2003, 01:43 AM
lol i saw a stock ass mini van wit some 14" or 15"  spinning hubs when i was in long beach last week. but only 1 was spinning  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: it was whack as fuck
that was my family on vacation :angry: the other 3 werent spinning because they were tired.[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :ugh:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts