LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
ok, normally I wouldnt go for some shit like this, and I really cant stand stereo's that fill up a trunk, .......











but thats just bad as a mother fucker!

so are you guys just using contacts while it spins, to still transfer signal?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by GRSMNKYCUSTOMS@Nov 22 2007, 12:01 AM~9278591
ok, normally I wouldnt go for some shit like this, and I really cant stand stereo's that fill up a trunk, .......
but thats just bad as a mother fucker!

so are you guys just using contacts while it spins, to still transfer signal?


Yeah, It plays and spins at the same time. The Camera we got at work is just old and doesn't have sound on it. I'm going to take my camera on monday and get a video of it where you can see and hear it playing while spinning.
Thanks for the comment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
Originally posted by juiced 64@Nov 21 2007, 09:04 PM~9278617
Yeah, It plays and spins at the same time.  The Camera we got at work is just old and doesn't have sound on it.  I'm going to take my camera on monday and get a video of it where you can see and hear it playing while spinning.
Thanks for the comment.

my biggest question as a fabricator and shop owner is how in the hell you keep contact while its spinning, the first thing that comes to my mind would be, circular shaped contact strips wired to the speakers, that are being touched by like contact pins on the side pieces wired in to the rest of the stereo. similar to the hot rod style wireless door contact pin pads,... did that make sense, im typing kinda fast..lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that made sense. But No thats not how we did it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8 JL AUDIO 10" W6's
4 JL 500/1 amps
1 JL 300/4 amp
1 pair JL tr 650csi componenets in the front.
2 pairs of JL 650 cxi coax in the rear hatch.
2 additional 1700CCA stinger Batteries sp1700
1 Kenwood double din head unit w/ Nav.
1 Bad Ass spinning fiberglass box painted candy orange to match car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,923 Posts
Originally posted by juiced 64@Nov 21 2007, 11:43 PM~9279406
8 JL AUDIO 10" W6's
4 JL 500/1 amps
1 JL 300/4 amp
1 pair JL tr 650csi componenets in the front.
2 pairs of JL 650 cxi coax in the rear hatch.
2 additional 1700CCA stinger Batteries sp1700
1 Kenwood double din head unit w/ Nav.
1 Bad Ass spinning fiberglass box painted candy orange to match car
Looks good homie...bet it knocks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,859 Posts
SOME CRAZY SHIT :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
871 Posts
orion did this about 2 years ago not original biters
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,617 Posts
yeah usually I also wouldn't go for some shit like this but I have to admit that shit is pretty bad ass... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,549 Posts
GOOD JOB TOMMY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,363 Posts
badasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,058 Posts
WOW tommy, thats some cool fuckin shit, not my flavor but I appreciate shit like that, does it sounds as good as it looks ?
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top